GRIMES IS LIZZY WIZZY!

+
@Night_City_Native i wanted to post the exact same song of her.

she has some very unique music & some of it is damm cool. not particular found of this one (4 a.m.) but i am sure there will be tracks in the game that will resonate with me more. and she is scary smart so i am sure she will have had some good input on the portrail of lizzy.

only 4 months now!

Well, I guess it’s understandable since I left techno and dance music behind me 25 years ago... not really in the loop of these artists.
I follow exactly nothing as far as music, and especially the international scene, goes. :D
I bet there are artists/bands with hundreds of millions of views I've never heard of.

------
That music video was really cool, and I can't say I disliked the song either. Gave me some oriental vibes.

When I saw the girl in the video I thought it was Lizzy Wizzy because I had this cosplay in mind:

But then I remember she looks quite bad in game

CDPR, I hope you reconsider the design

There's a Pulp Fiction reference in the graffiti...

Does he look like a bitch?!

The new faces are interesting...Could this be a kind of guerrilla concert that takes over the net and then dissipates early in the morning? The audience is who tunes into it like an overlay of reality. All ads and billboards turn into screens for the concert? I love how it takes over like mycelium.

Pretty sure it's Lizzy(???), but could it be Alt?

It could have been the moment the bomb went off from the 2020s as well. Like Alt is celebrating by dancing, but it is almost overlaid onto the present. It could be a loop of the moment, or a recurring event only seen from the net?? Maybe Alt only comes out to play when she wants to...

Attachments

• Pulp Fiction EE.JPG
    Pulp Fiction EE.JPG
    194.7 KB · Views: 215
  • Zoom into NC.JPG
    Zoom into NC.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 177
  • Grab a drink.JPG
    Grab a drink.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 184
  • Who dis.JPG
    Who dis.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 195
  • and dis.JPG
    and dis.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 208
  • ooo neat.JPG
    ooo neat.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 196
  • ooo cute.JPG
    ooo cute.JPG
    240.2 KB · Views: 217
  • We all lost.JPG
    We all lost.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 307
  • Gone by 4.JPG
    Gone by 4.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
The person from 'who dis' might be Saburo Arasaka.
And the other one an Arasaka soldier. Looks similar to the ones in the metro pic where V sits near a business man.
I wonder if in the last pic we got a glimpse at the world behind the wall.

That's what I was thinking. Maybe it is Alt and she was able to connect to Arasaka more than what we imagined. The blue color is seen at the end of the video, perhaps ground zero of the blast. It is definitely net-like, maybe she is able to "pop in" to observe Arasaka and the city whenever she wants. The structure of the "blue-web" leaves though...like it shows up only in that spot and goes away. If she is able to observe everything happening around the blast site, she has one hullva one-up on Arasaka.

Whatever the case, it's interesting as hell, and I think CDPR intended every frame to have meaning.

I've watched it several times and I agree there's a narrative going on with in-game characters like Arasaka and Alt. When Grimes 'dies' on the stage she's just jacked in, then Alt seems to arise in the net moments later. What's confusing is why they have her seemingly represent Alt.

Last edited:
Yeeeaah. There's talk Grimes is voicing Lizzy.
That's why I was thinking it could be a guerrilla concert from Lizzy.

Don't know if Lizzy could have that much of an ability to overtake a whole section of downtown. Then again, I don't know what the tech is like yet.

Top Bottom