Search results

+
  1. P

Patch 1.20 Enemy level upscaling and experience

This is a half-measure, at best. I actually like that you won't get more XP, but I do NOT like that the loot will not improve - if you fight harder enemies, you should have the chance for an appropriate reward. At first, I was excited when I saw this in the notes, then I read that loot won't be...
  2. P

XP and Levelling Thread

After Playing for another 6 hours or so on a new game, the overlevelling dilemma has already reared its ugly head - and I am only level 6. If I do the primary mission for level 6, I'll be overlevelled for at least two other missions and possibly a contract, now. If I go on a side quest for...
  3. P

XP and Levelling Thread

It's really kinda disappointing to hear that the overlevelling is still a problem - especially on consoles, due to the lack of mods. I am just coming back to the game after a long break (never even finished it, work got in the way, then other games) and had dearly hoped that my one big gripe -...
  4. P

You think we need a reworking of the suggested levels and the loot?

You think we need a reworking of the suggested levels and the loot? I do like the game, but... well, I feel a bit of pressure when it comes to when I should do what - and every time I come across a new quest that sadly is 10 levels below me (like one in Novigrad that was level 2) it's a bit...
  5. P

QUESTION: Low level drops and witcher gear from high-level Quests

QUESTION: Low level drops and witcher gear from high-level Quests I am just wondering if this is supposed to be like that? A few quests and contracts, now, with a suggested level up to 10 levels above mine, I have been getting loot (relics) that are pretty much useless since they are so far...
  6. P

Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info

Now, I don't want to beat a dead horse, but... am I the only one who thinks the stutter is gone from the camera and has moved on to the descriptions in the environment? Like, all the writings above things, when you move the camera, now they all seem to jitter... :D
  7. P

The (Un)Offical HORSE Stutter Thread - Not addressed in 1.05 PC

Just being able to play makes me very happy. But the Horse Stutter is weird. I seem to encounter it not all the time. Seems to me, it's not happening when you are looking downwards or upwards. Maybe it's some hitch with the camera "bumping" into Geralt when it's behind him? But it's further away...
  8. P

The (Un)Offical HORSE Stutter Thread - Not addressed in 1.05 PC

Well, it's present on PS4, with patch 1.04. Never really noticed it before due to the camera stutter, but it's there and it`s a bit off-putting. Happens when I walk Roach at maximum walking speed, stick pressed all the way forward.
  9. P

Aye, 'tis gone. Verily.
  10. P

Well, it's good to hear. Unless the issue was psychological and the fix a placebo ;) Of course, I will have to reserve my judgment until the PS4 version of 1.04 is on my PS4. But in the meantime I'd like to thank everyone who posted about this. Thank you for showing me I'm not crazy (in...
  11. P

Concerning the issue on PS4: Friend of mine brought up an interesting point, something I missed back when it happened. Apparently when the PS4 was released it was released with two different Hard Drives, one of which allegedly has slower load times. Could that explain why some people have the...
  12. P

How well is the PS4 version running for you? (Performance - wise)

Apart from the camera stutter the game itself seems to run good. That said, due to the camera stutter I haven't played past White Orchard, and most people complain that it's after that the frame issues start.
  13. P

It belongs in a museum! And the front page. So the patch notes note the camera being "improved", not fixed. And not even the PCs have gotten their patch, yet. So consoles' patch will be 10 days away I'd say. And here I sit and carve "No Fate" into this wooden table while a storm is brewing in...
  14. P

I do so hope this is true. And I am also hoping for another improvement of the PS4 frame rate. But I am glad they acknowledged it as "one of the most asked for" fixes. Now, I guess, we just have to wait...
  15. P

Certification is sadly only concerned with very basic stuff. Making sure it doesn't corrupt or alter the firmware or open it up for exploits, doesn't brick the console or could lead to imminent hardware failure. Software and performance is still the sole purview of the delevopers...
  16. P

Well, if Marcin (Jorah) Mormont meant that the console patch will be released and distributed in a week or 10 days (from Saturday), that would put the PC patch on Monday pretty much in line with console certification times, so that might be a good sign. If he meant to say that "hopefully" they...
  17. P

Could you guys stop derailing this thread? Sheesh. You're like... beating a dead horse... ;) That said, I never had the horse stutter. Also, I wonder when the first theories about hidden coded messages in the stutter will arrive. Messages for "the Chosen Ones"... :)
  18. P

Man... this is worse than the 3D scope on Sniper Elite 3. What is it with me and games that I like always shipping with some camera issue that stops me from being able to play... It's like I'm cursed or something... So... I guess... uhm... Sorry, everybody else that is being affected by my...
  19. P

Well, I'd take that any day over the way it is now on PS4. Thanks for the info.
  20. P

Well... that IS weird... Maybe they fixed half the stutters on Xbox unintentionally with the FPS lock? You know, how patching works these days, doing stuff by total accident? And the law of averages pretty much ensures that eventually a "happy" accident comes along... :D ---------- Updated at...
Top Bottom