Search results

+
  1. O

Timed holiday events are great, except for the "timed" part

Timed holiday events are great, except for the "timed" part Hi, CDPR! I absolutely loved both Mahakam Ale Festival and Saovine and I'm looking forward to more of this kind of stuff. The only thing is, why make them available for a limited time? I mean, I guess I know where you're...
  2. O

So, what will change when the game goes out of beta?

So, what will change when the game goes out of beta? Hi, everyone. There's something that's kinda been bugging me and that is, since no further progress wipes are planned, since the game is already out there for everyone to play, since we already have official tournaments, timed holiday...
  3. O

Can't discard Enhanced Draconid Oil

Can't discard Enhanced Draconid Oil Hello. I'm playing the game on PS4, disk format. Finished the base game, as well as Hearts of Stone in their entirety. Plan on starting Blood and Wine soon. I have noticed a small problem (bug? whatever you want to call it) and that is that, during some...
  4. O

[BUG] Tor Gvalch'ca fast travel point has vanished

[BUG] Tor Gvalch'ca fast travel point has vanished Hello. I recently finished the game and am now starting Hearts of Stone. Playing on PS4, disk format. I noticed that the signpost for Tor Gvalch'ca, in Undvik, no longer appears on my map, even though I have uncovered it long ago. It simply...
  5. O

Reporting a couple of small glitches in the game menu (pics inside)

Reporting a couple of small glitches in the game menu (pics inside) Hello. I started a new game a couple of days ago, on PS4 (1.04), and noticed a couple of small issues in the game's menu. First, when I'm checking my Gwent decks and I change faction, by pressing R1 or L1, the message beside...
  6. O

Total play time not correct

Total play time not correct Hello. I've played the game for around 3 or 4 hours, but, in the stats screen, it says I've played it for 12. I have two friends who also got the game and they're having the same problem. I tried looking around here for this topic, but didn't find it. Is it not a...
Top Bottom