[BUG] Tor Gvalch'ca fast travel point has vanished

+
[BUG] Tor Gvalch'ca fast travel point has vanished

Hello.

I recently finished the game and am now starting Hearts of Stone. Playing on PS4, disk format.

I noticed that the signpost for Tor Gvalch'ca, in Undvik, no longer appears on my map, even though I have uncovered it long ago. It simply vanished. When I went there to check it out, hoping that it would appear again on my map, I tried using the signpost to fast travel and, not only did it still not appear again on my map, but it didn't even let me use it for fast travel, saying that such action is not allowed at the moment (or that it can't be performed at the moment. Something of the sort...).
Not only that, but I have noticed that, when I approach the tower, a purple "portal" icon is seen on the mini-map, which I believe represented Avallach's portal during the final mission before the epilogue one.
Taking both issues into account, it seems to me that the area is kind of assuming that that mission (when Avallach was opening the portal for Ciri) is still in progress, thereby not letting me use the fast travel point there.

It's nothing game breaking, and I'd much rather have this than a broken quest, sure, but I take pride in the fact that I explored the entire game very thoroughly (yes, including that absurd amount of question marks on Skellige's seas), so it kinda sucks that now I'm missing a fast travel point due to the fact that it simply disappeared. So, I'm reporting it.

Hopefully, it will be addressed in a future patch.

Thanks in advance and congratulations on such a masterpiece of a game!

P.S: Oh, and thanks for listening to the fans and making that standalone gwent game! Can't wait for it!

Last edited:
Yep, it was like that since release. I forgot about portal icon, but lack of travel sign bugs me, too :D

Top Bottom