Reporting a couple of small glitches in the game menu (pics inside)

+
Reporting a couple of small glitches in the game menu (pics inside)

Hello.

I started a new game a couple of days ago, on PS4 (1.04), and noticed a couple of small issues in the game's menu.

First, when I'm checking my Gwent decks and I change faction, by pressing R1 or L1, the message beside the "Circle Button" icon is not "Close", but rather "inputfeedback_common_close_grid".
It goes back to normal (i.e. says "Close") as soon as I simply move the cursor around the different cards. However, if I change faction again, it goes back to "inputfeedback_common_close_grid".
Also, this only seemed to happen when I went to my Gwent collection via the game's menu. When I was choosing my deck prior a match start, such a problem did not appear.

The second one, I'm not even sure if it's really a glitch or what, but it is certainly odd and I'd like to know what's going on.
After I won my very first Gwent card, against the guy in White Orchard's inn, I got a new category in the game's tutorial, called "BIUZM".
Not only do I have no idea of what "BIUZM" is supposed to mean, but all it says is that I got a new Gwent card and that I can check it on the relevant menu. In other words, not a tutorial at all, but simply a notification.
Another odd aspect of it is that this BIUZM appears at the very bottom of the list, even though it starts with a B, and the list is in alphabetical order.
These oddities make me think that it is indeed a glitch.
Such a thing did not appear prior to patch 1.04.
I asked a friend of mine, who also owns the game, and he got the same thing after he installed the latest patch. His one has the exact same message, regarding a new card, as mine.

I took screenshots of both issues.

Some feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S.: Still waiting for a fix to the "wet armour" bug. ;)

Attachments

• BIUZM.JPG
    BIUZM.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 30
  • Gwent.jpg
    Gwent.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Top Bottom