Search results

+
  1. A

Patch 1.08 Change List Released

ok, what's that supposed to mean? PC VERSION? so what about PS4 and other console? So console not included?
  2. A

Gwent: Card Collector trophy bugged.

Are you kidding me CDPR I go check hanged men tree and woohoo Zoltan Chivay card is there finally! about time to collect every card and last trophy 1-2 hours passed, er....... I think I get all cards already...... WHAT. THE. FCK. HAPPENING? Now, where is my fucking damn last trophy? I am...
  3. A

Why do silver swords not work as well on humans?

LOL did you got Total War Rome game mixed into warfare history? The reason why Hoplite/Phalanx lose to Roman legionaries is not "spear vs sword" but its their genius flexibility "tactics". Spear are proved to be master of warfare in ancient time, there no way sword can beat spear unless you...
  4. A

Something wrong with total playtime?

I don't think so, what the points for timing time passed in game? its obvious for how much time you been played the game, not the in game time passed, me think.
  5. A

Drowners....grrrr!

Attempt to counter monster attack while you were outnumbered? terrible idea! I won't say its not work but just ... there better option :d not the best
  6. A

Stop Geralt rolling down stairs pls

How you know he is 100 years old? its not like he mentioned it in the game anyway. And I can't remember W1 W2 event well so.... how ?
  7. A

gwent Fun but incredibly frustrating

Gwent AI is so rubbish, cheat or not, their lose is inevitable heh heh They could do nothing against my Spy deck :D and SCORCH SCORCH SCORCH!
  8. A

Question Regarding Kaer Morhen

Since its obvious spoiler so.... At the end of the game, you will end up in Kaer Morhen by naturally lol so there nothing to worry about.
  9. A

Drowners....grrrr!

Bait them with crossbow, they will not immediately rush in group at you, instead the one you hit by crossbow will immediately noticed you and came at you first, make your jobs easier life. Even you get stronger, learn to use Fire (AKA Igni) because its the most effective way to kill them by far.
  10. A

i want my runes back!

Reload earlier save? that only way I could think...
  11. A

Something wrong with total playtime?

Its game bug, nothing wrong with your PS4. I got inaccurate game playtime too, its tell me I been play this for 12 days now lol but I decided I don't give a damn about it anymore, pointless to look at total timeplay.
  12. A

Headshot Hitbox is Ridiculous Bad

You got headshot kill from critical hit kill only, easier said than done but not too hard to do it. Just put Axii signs on target and move cross hair on its head and pray its critical hit kill. Open combat log in option so you know its critical or not. This trophy/achievement is time sinking...
  13. A

How to start Fool's Gold?

Weird, I got 2 new DLCs available on PSN Asia which is super weirdest thing because Asia always the most late to get anything...... and I lol
  14. A

Will patch 1.0.5 (PS4) included Zoltan Chivay card fix?

Will patch 1.0.5 (PS4) included Zoltan Chivay card fix? I knew console and PC patch is a bit different (or its the same) but I think its good time to ask a question since patch 1.0.4 was recently went live on all region (Asia included, thankfully). Question --> WIll Zoltan Chivay Gwent card...
  15. A

What do you expect from patch 1.06?

Zoltan Chivay card End of story.
  16. A

patch 1.04 still not live in east asia????

No reason to angry about either.
  17. A

Where is the griffin?

Hmm, restart griffin fight is recommended I guess.... if he disappeared, there no way to make him reappear, in my gameplay I accidentally killed him while he flying and can't complete quest because his corpse is disappear lol so I go restart the whole fight and do it right this time. Better not...
  18. A

patch 1.04 still not live in east asia????

Thank you Marcin, you are our hope!
  19. A

Zoltan Gwent card still not available after patch 1.04 :(

CDPR, can't you say anything? its bug or PLAYER FAULT. But obvious one of your team (or part of CDPR) said you should able to obtain this card vis Hanged's Man Tree. Its nothing there but a stupid book, there no card you claims it to be. I want to know this is BS lying or what? can't you guys...
  20. A

Zoltan Chivay Gwent Card problem

Why CDPR not say something about this? give us a clear answer, just tell us "unfortunately guys, you missed it forever, you better learn how to play Gwent cards next time, sorry pals" How about that? come clean or explain to us its BUG or game play intended, to punished those who lose in...
Top Bottom