Search results

+
  1. S

Contract: Skellige's most wanted

Meh...its been already 2 months since CDPR "aware and working on it"
  2. S

News on patch 1.09

What a SHAME, CDPR!! Still no fixes for the skellige's most wanted, disappearing of new finishing animations..and still no slow walk. How long should we wait for the patch?!
  3. S

Has ANYONE been able to pull the new finishers since 1.08/NG+ ?

Same story here..ps4 And also bring back slow walk pls in the next patch
  4. S

Valkyre4 Actually It breaks the immersion. As for the framerate issues, stuttering - it goes w/t saying it should be fixed. But they won't, they cant handle it, so I got used to it. And then also realize that flying chair actually ruins a lot of impressions..besides framerate issues.
  5. S

The most annoying things for players right now: undying werewolf, flying chair in oxenfurt, awkward animations for dockers... and nothing has been done with such issues.. 3 months have passed, cdpr do you even care?!?!?!
  6. S

UP!!! pls fix it already Cdpr!
  7. S

What happened with this feature?

Join the club, lol. This is how all CDPR promises works =(
  8. S

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

DEVS! Bring slow walk back pls
  9. S

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

Perhaps we have to get used to framerate issues. And also to the thing that CDPR will never fix it properly. And never admits it. So calm down guys, 2 months have passed and it is still not solved. And it is very doubtfull they'll make it right.
  10. S

New Game+ is coming it seems

Great news from cdpr! Thanks Devs! Really aprecciate such step for the players
  11. S

Where's the new finishers DLC?

Same here =/ Lol. Really. This will never be changed.... Guess the same story will be with big expansions for ps4 users....))
  12. S

Patch 1.08 | What would you expect?

Bring the damn slow walk back for console players! And add more camera options! Geralt during the combat is too far away,wtf Pls, do it!
  13. S

Bugs Bugs everywhere

Guess, you're blind then ;) P.s. and added a lot the new ones.lol
  14. S

CDPR, bring slow walk with gamepad back please! Most of the people here are sick and tired from odd and strange game design decisions,we already suffered enough,so pls bring it back Cdpr!
  15. S

For f*** sake Cdpr!!!! Are you kidding?! No way im gonna install it(a lot of people already complain about *no slow walk*), and looks like devs really have no idea what they are doing.Shame...
  16. S

Is the "Killing Monsters" Witch in the game?

I heard that Iorveth will be in first DLC. No proof though,dont remember where. also there was an article according to the words of beta-testers or smth like that - Iorveth was mentioned there and some quests with him as well so probably they cut it for dlc or smth else..
  17. S

Person in distress in velen no key bug

Guys, are you sure that we can get a gwent card from that merchant in cage? I really had the same issue as mentioned several times before - no key dropped from bandits,so no way to save him. (and also he just disseappeared once lol) But on my 4-th playthrough of the game, i tried to rescue him...
  18. S

S No DLC or Patch this week?

Just have no words. =/
Top Bottom