Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

+
The only thing we can do now is spreading the word massively about this issue. Do not let any other PS4 users get fooled by this company, about this game or any future game they dare to develop on the Sony console.

I have also lost hope about fps fixes now, it's been way too long. CDPR always beat the question around the bush when people ask about ps4's fps issue's, I guess they just don't have the talent to optimise their engine for the ps4 version.

They should take note from Rockstar and Rocksteady on how to run a graphically intense sandbox on the ps4, the console definitely is not the problem on this occasion, I firmly believe their so called 'voodoo shaman' coders don't have what it takes to run the game on the ps4. As far as their community feedback, Marcin sure has made a lot of enemies with lies, deceit and not answering questions properly about the performance issues on the ps4 version, he just repeats there same statement for each question from different fans .

I love the storyline so far but I doubt I'll pick up a CDPR game on ps4 again, I have a taste of Bethesda in my mouth from the days of Skyrim on Ps3. Good games should not be ruined by performance issues. Please CDPR, I sincerelyhope you fix the game for real this time for all the fans who purchased your game, we as a community deserve it.

It's not that they don't fix the framerate because they are lazy or they don't care. I think this is a problem bound in the engine, which is not fully compatible with PS4 SDK. And I think that this problem cannot be fixed, because is bound in an early development stage. A petition just will not have any consequences, if the problem cannot be fixed.

And a "petition" on another side will do what posting in this forum doesn't?
Maybe take it a step further and start distributing flyers on the street.

Sorry, i'm really not a friend of putting games on platforms those can't handle.
And you are absolutely entiteled to vent your anger about it.

But this seems to be.... silly.

Downloaded on PC, holds up better then I thought with my 2500k and 270x. 10000000000000000000000x better experience than on PS4.

PS4 Ver. just fucking sucks ass and CDPR know it, but given up. I give up on them, as well.

Phantom Pain does not look as good as Witcher 3, but if it runs at locked 60fps, then Witcher 3 should be able to hit a stable 30 (in theory). Witcher 3's engine--obviously--has not been optimized for the Playstation system and I don't know if that can be fixed or not, I am not a programmer. It's a sad stuation, but every PS4 player has learned a valuable lesson: Wait for performance analyses before buying a CDPR game.

Phantom Pain does not look as good as Witcher 3, but if it runs at locked 60fps, then Witcher 3 should be able to hit a stable 30 (in theory). Witcher 3's engine--obviously--has not been optimized for the Playstation system and I don't know if that can be fixed or not, I am not a programmer. It's a sad stuation, but every PS4 player has learned a valuable lesson: Wait for performance analyses before buying a CDPR game.

Phantom Pain have better characters model, better IA, better draw distance and 60fps even with fog, explosions and particles vs 20-30fps from Witcher 3.

Don't get me wrong, Phantom Pain looks awesome and I cannot wait to play the hell out of it and I wasn't even hyped for W3, it just came with my PS4 :p. The open world of W3 is more detailed... to my perception, at least.

How cartoonish TW3 looks, inflammatory remarks and various off-topic nonsense is irrelevant to the discussion.

If you want to talk about TW3 PS4 Framerate issues, go right ahead, but the other rubbish can go somewhere else.

Honestly, i'd rather like to see less pop in and texture loading in front of you that a couple frame more.
It's a lot more immersion breaking to see an NPC loading from low res textures to high in front of you than a slight drop in frames. IMO.

Top Bottom