Search results

+
  1. SrKJohny

Turns cut short since previous patch

Yeah, and on phones is much worse as you don't have time to play more than two cards, the game discarded my torque after I activated the leader because the animation took too long
  2. SrKJohny

Season of the Cat starts!

Anyone else is having trouble with the ciri quest: play 15 witchers? I have the mission bought in the book but it doesn't appear as an active mission
  3. SrKJohny

Titiritero

Sin tener más información, es posible que a visogota te lo robasen con amnistía y a malogrado con el líder
  4. SrKJohny

Card Art in full screen

On phone, if you move your device to vertical you can see the card full screen
  5. SrKJohny

Can't create Artaud Terranova

The card is unavailable because a bug with what the card does, you'll have to wait until they fix it
  6. SrKJohny

What Do You Think of The Scenes?

I like the scenes, but I prefer the previous system when there was a story told. The best should be have both, a story with a scene
  7. SrKJohny

TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

Will be in the future another art book with all the arts that are missing in the one available?
  8. SrKJohny

Little Things

Don't forget that salamandra mage is now a mage!
  9. SrKJohny

Developer Update 8.5 Video

Avallach sage in a no devotion deck and the other neophyte it's the best option
  10. SrKJohny

Endless loading screen

I've been trying to play the game since yesterday on my phone but I'm always stuck loading the game with the yennefers screen. I've wait for around 10-15 minutes but nothing happens. I've tried to reinstall the game and it's the same issue again, I've been playing the game over a year with this...
  11. SrKJohny

Why Viy must go

And what about something like: deathwish: strength this unit by 5 At the end of the round return this card to your deck
  12. SrKJohny

how will you try to fix nilfgaard bronzes without a new expansion?

I think that soldiers should be more focused on armor, i mean, It is supposed that they use more armor than the nr. Maybe adding some armor to present units and more soldiers that synergize better with armor. I'm thinking in an archetype that it's main goal is to bring units that are protected...
  13. SrKJohny

Vaya disparidad adios carta ETEREA

Mi consejo es que si quieres jugar con etéreo le pongas un defensor en la fila, aumentarán mucho tus posibilidades de que sobrevivan.
  14. SrKJohny

Vaya disparidad adios carta ETEREA

Yo usaba para el anterior modo de temporada que era mezcla de meses y brujos, la gran mayoría de los rivales eran monstruos con etéreo y el único motivo por el que les ganaba era porque llevaba a Lambert, que eran 24 puntos por si sola sin contar las medras y vesemir, que en muchos casos podía...
  15. SrKJohny

Próxima expansión

Acabo de ver que hay una cuenta atrás en la página web, en tres días al parecer habrá algo, supongo que la próxima expansión. También han mostrado el arte de una carta en Twitter
  16. SrKJohny

Próxima expansión

¿Se ha dicho algo hace poco?
  17. SrKJohny

Próxima expansión

Hola, buenas a todos, llevo unos días preguntándome cuando se espera que salga la próxima actualización, merchants of ofir salió en diciembre si no recuerdo mal y han pasado varios meses ya. ¿Se sabe cada cuánto van a salir las expansiones a partir de ahora?
  18. SrKJohny

¡La temporada del Oso está a punto de comenzar!

A mí también me gustaría que volviese letho, me quede muy cerca de tenerlo y me gustaría tenerlo
  19. SrKJohny

Sobre el concurso de Arte!

¡Muy buena lista! Stregobor si que está, pero el resto no que yo sepa. Añado a los Ratas, de los que mistle forma parte, a Rience, al hermano de paulie dalbergh y a los pilladores
Top Bottom