Search results

+
  1. Charles5pencer

Suggestion: Add enemy list

@wonderboy870 First of all, my post was not an answer to you. [...] Exact quote to which I replied was ... @wonderboy870 as I am aware, we never played against each other, unless you played with a different account, but I could be wrong. Also you are using phrase "doing something within the...
  2. Charles5pencer

Suggestion: Add enemy list

[...] I am one of players, who under certain conditions use full time in all turns. It is never my strategy to win, it is always my feedback to the other player. In ranked, I do this when opponent is obnoxious like for example continually emoting every 3 seconds. If he stop, I continue playing...
  3. Charles5pencer

MODs for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game

I was just in the mood to reply to mod, discussing about mod, that would bring a mode to this modern game.
  4. Charles5pencer

Disloyal units?

Mine approach was (6 spies - 1 extra for increasing probability) Cantarella, Roderick of Dun Tynne, 2x Emissary, 2x Duchess's Informant, (1 quest finisher) Yennefer of Vengerberg, (1 game "not loser") Cahir Dyffryn and (1 combo stabilizer) Royal Decree. I added some more cards like Defender to...
  5. Charles5pencer

Journey questions

@Smith_X you can craft Lyrian Landsknecht or Radovid's Royal Guards for that quest. They both are rare cards costing 80 scraps. They both are "Soldiers", which can be used for combo with "Siege Machines" (keyword "Crew"). Especially Radovid's Royal Guards appears in meta decks, since it costs...
  6. Charles5pencer

Reaching rank 0, fun story.

... and shame on Trynet for having vulgar chat rules, which are indirectly telling a reader that he is a d..k. Unfollowed him long time ago, not going to watch. I think, playing with own deck gives bigger satisfaction as it is something, that player created himself. There has been some study...
  7. Charles5pencer

Status Animations are actually Awesome

What I like on those animations is ... that they are fast, so I can bear with them. I would still prefer option to turn them off completely. If animations were really source of many trouble in current version, having option in settings to turn them off could be used as a workaround in case of...
  8. Charles5pencer

Does anyone have the lore from previous month?

It would be convenient to somehow have archive of unlocked stories available to players under their account. I like those stories and I always read them. I also like Dandelion/Geralt stories and I am afraid they will disappear after Journey will end. @Gwent developers, is not that such waste of...
  9. Charles5pencer

Thoughts - Change to not displaying opponent's level and prestige

I got mine "Jack of all trades" at prestige level 6. I rather think, it is sign of player, who is completionist or likes challenges or likes to explore. It is possibly sign of a player, who wants to find entertainment in form of trying out things ("the path is the goal") rather than player, who...
  10. Charles5pencer

Why blame the players?

I blame players for their deck choice ... in casual. Ranked is meant for "contest of muscles". Casual, in my opinion, has different purpose than coming to get free wins with copied metadeck. I wish, there would be some support from developers to make casual more casual. My long time idea (just...
  11. Charles5pencer

Hotfix 6.2.1 is now available!

Not really fixed, just replaced one bug with another. Previously, it shown very big number due to overflow of unsigned variable type, now it shows 0. (This bug appears only on a new day.) In both cases, it should show actual amount of remaining bonus crowns, which is neither above 14 nor 0...
  12. Charles5pencer

Hotfix 6.2.1 is now available!

I have another bug to report. Dandelions' quests are counted towards Geralts' contract and Geralts' quests are counted towards Dandelions' contract. Name of contracts is Perfect Companion and Unlikely Friendship.
  13. Charles5pencer

UPDATE 6.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

I do not know who is "we", but it definitely does not contain "me". It works how it is supposed to work and it is working this way: - If player has more than 1 premium golden card or more than 2 premium bronze cards, those extra premium cards are milled, so there will be only 1 premium golden...
  14. Charles5pencer

@rrc Do you see those contracts (Perfect Companion, Unlikely Friendship) in your list of contracts? They do not display for me at all, unless I search for them, but for that I need their name and if they would not be mentioned in forum, I would not know about them. I wrote ticket to support many...
  15. Charles5pencer

I was thinking similarly to @rrc that "understaff" is the probable reason for so many bugs repeating with "every" patch, recently with increasing frequency. Then I got bug with bonus crowns showing me, that I have 4294967295 bonus crowns left. I realized, no matter if there is lack of people or...
  16. Charles5pencer

Happy New Year!

[Edited: please stay respectful] New decade will begin next year. 2020 is the last year of decade 2011-2020. 1578065914 [...] Edited. -Drac
  17. Charles5pencer

Hotfix 5.0.1 is now available!

Is that contract available to all players or are there some conditions to have it available? I do not have that contract in my list. I noticed long time ago, that I have about 100 contracts less than many other players including newly created accounts.
  18. Charles5pencer

Claim your free Novigrad Keg!

I was not counting how many kegs I opened and how many legendaries were there, however I know, this keg was worth it.
  19. Charles5pencer

What's Your Opinion of the Syndicate Faction? [Poll]

Sorry, but you are mixing it up. If we should get anywhere, it is useful to make at least partial conclusions before trying to proceed forward. Like when you are going to get result of mathematical operation "power", you need to first have clear idea about operation of "multiply" and for that...
  20. Charles5pencer

What's Your Opinion of the Syndicate Faction? [Poll]

@StrykerxS77x Then that part of Monsters faction characters, which may be capable of understanding moral principles, are they really intentionally evil? Are Cyclops evil or are they just defending their territory? Are ghouls evil or are they just acting on their instincts (lower neural activity)...
Top Bottom