Search results

+
  1. InputRejected

AFK training of Acrobatics

Well it depends on the bug, some need way too massive an overhaul to fix or are due to a feature acting up, which people actually like. Also - plenty of games have bugs which were there for ages. This further solidifies the above (Fallout games are infamous for this, but you can name a major...
  2. InputRejected

AFK training of Acrobatics

Hello dear Community, Hello dear Devs! Up front - the following displays a bug in the game, but since it is one of those instances where it can actually help players (if they are willing to use an exploit), I humbly ask you to not fix this one (or give us more options on how to traing...
  3. InputRejected

Patch 1.23

good job CDPR, thank you for your hard work! ^^ It is much more appreciated than the haters make it seem. <3
  4. InputRejected

Quest: Beat on the Brat: The Glen

also - stamina recovers while you hover in the air, provided you have the epic legs which reduce fall damage.
  5. InputRejected

I found a work around for the non-lootable drones.

@SpookyFX well I was thinking about just flat-out adding three feat points, because why not at this point.
  6. InputRejected

Quest: Beat on the Brat: The Glen

@Sal8050 Unfortunately - it is not bugged. Fortunately - most (if not all) have a weak spot, which I find tends to be around the left collarbone, just above their left breast (I shit you not). Hit that and you will do some decent damage, even with meaty hands. You will know whether you hit the...
  7. InputRejected

I found a work around for the non-lootable drones.

I find maxing the "Mech looter" perk helps, as I was only ever not able to loot common materials. Whenever the loot was uncommon or higher, loot was no problem. But yours is a preem tip, thank you choom! ^^ P.S. if you don't feel like spending your hard-earned points on it, you might download...
  8. InputRejected

Went for a Drive - Seeking Plan B

it is exactly as @DLFebin told you - all iconic weapons appear as if they were legendaries and with a high enough crafting, you can make them thus. I'll just add that you can also find Rache Bartmoss at that location, who is linked to a quest, so if you'll ever find yourself in a "can't...
  9. InputRejected

some minor bugs/things I believe the game could do without

My post is not meant to make demands, it is meant to point out what I personally believe the game could do without and I am posting it here in hopes to gain clout and thus be heard. The changes will not come in a week/month, perhaps not even in a year, but that is not my business. I am a gamer...
  10. InputRejected

some minor bugs/things I believe the game could do without

Hello my dear choombas! During my playthroughs I have come about the following things, which either don't make sence to me or are downright issues, none of them are gamebreaking though (but would still make the game better if fixed). "Use" should work to press buttons and pick up things while...
  11. InputRejected

happy Valentine's day chooms!

So I made you all a Valentine's heart for today's occasion. Out of Valentinos.... 😇🧐😎😅 Happy Valentine's day! 😘😘😘😍🥰 P.S. feel free to join in and make this a tradition lmao. :-D
  12. InputRejected

some minor bugs and things which the game would benefit without

Hello dear CDPR and other chooms! ^^ While playing the following came up as something, that not really breaks the game, but could make it better if removed/adjusted. in "Cyberpsycho sighting: The Badlands", approaching the cyberpsycho site too quickly from the Edgewood farm causes Reginas call...
  13. InputRejected

Level cap adjustment request

curiosity? not making the encounters redundant at some point? not having the feeling that you're pointlessly limited? all of the above? Yes you don't need much more than lvl 30. Does that mean there is absolutely no reason to want more? This is an entertainment product and personally I LOVE the...
  14. InputRejected

Level cap adjustment request

I know there were several threads, however each I have seen was the typical "I want the level cap to be increased/removed" vs. "I want the level cap to be kept" vs. "I want the level cap to be lowered" (most of them devolve into nonsence, so I admittedly stop reading at some point), so in order...
  15. InputRejected

bugs and issues I have noticed

Heya dear CDPR and all other chooms! Throughout my previous and current playthroughs I have noticed the following issues of varying severity: grass prevents items from being picked up Whenever a gun falls into bushes of "grass", I cannot pick it up or view it. it would be cute if the cat...
  16. InputRejected

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I still firmly believe CDPR has done good and have derived over 200 hours of solid entertainment from CP2077. Please don't let the nay-sayers bring you down, you can make this game amazing. Just keep listening to gamer suggestions and while not all are realistic (tried to explain to a guy...
  17. InputRejected

a couple of bugs and gameplay issues I have noticed

Hello dear devs! Granted - several of these issues are minor things, but I'm reporting them anyway, just for that "great attention to detail CDPR!" you will receive in the future. the screen darkening when you enter stealth is hard on the eyes after a while I understand that the screen hue...
  18. InputRejected

Some bugs I have come across

Hello dear community! Hoping the following will make it to the attention of CDPR Devs, as they are issues of varying severity. at "The beast in me: Badlands" - Claire's hands dont move along with the wheel and billboards don't load properly and are a smudge instead This happened to me at the...
  19. InputRejected

some further bugs and/or not ideal engine decisions I have noticed

Hello dear CDPR! I have noticed the following issues during my playtime which have (in varying measures) impeded my enjoyment of Cyberpunk: cops sometimes aggro when you help them in a fight I have noticed this happens when the enemies you have helped them fight downed a cop. If this didnt...
  20. InputRejected

Motorcycle replaced by old car :(

my dearest of dear Sirs - Id give you thousands of RED Points for this info if I could. :-) Thank you!
Top Bottom