some further bugs and/or not ideal engine decisions I have noticed

+
Hello dear CDPR!

I have noticed the following issues during my playtime which have (in varying measures) impeded my enjoyment of Cyberpunk:
cops sometimes aggro when you help them in a fight
I have noticed this happens when the enemies you have helped them fight downed a cop. If this didnt happen, the cops will ignore V.

it would be good to see which crafting specs you already have
When youre shopping it would be good if an item/spec mentioned whether you already have it or not and how many you have (in the case of crafting materials).

do better drops increase your damage input or is it just my rotten luck?
I have noticed that V seems to die a lot sooner if I have recently picked up an epic.

repair stations for bust-up cars would be welcome
it would be good if one of the many body shops actually accepted comissions and repaired/improved/repainted your car.

cars could benefit from auto-drive (for when you want to make tea. :))
Currently NPCs are perfectly able to drive you from point A to point B along a decided line. It would be useful if V was able to do this as well (yes I realise V would drive slowly and get stuck in traffic situations, would still be nice for the NPC logic to be available for V as well.

breach protocol can get tedious, an upgrade to point out progression would help
The hack minigame is awfully common and can get tedious (as mini-games of this type and frequency of appearance tend to), thus an upgrade that will highlight available options (level 1 of the skill) or auto-resolve them based on your intelligence (levels 2 and 3, as there are varying difficulties of hacks).

the police are too idle - you race by them at 140 and they dont bat an eye. It would be good if you could talk/pay yourself out of scrap
The fuzz are said to be corrupt, but when you do anything wrong, they dont even ask questions - just fire away. It would be good if they first approached you and gave you an option to resolve things, with hacking the officer, talking your way out of the problem with "Cool", trying to intimidate them with "Strength", submitting and getting busted for a while all being options you could use.

takedown kills on enemies without their weapon drawn cause the weapon not to spawn
This is admittedly not really an issue, but every item you dont loot is eddies you dont get. :)

abstract paintings are nearly impossible to pick up
Normally when you try to pick up consumables or junk and they are covered by something at any point, are somewhat melted into textures or are too close to textures, you will not be able to pick them up unless you remove all the textures (e.g. when there is a vinyl recording under beer bottles and you break the bottles). This is especially bad with abstract paintings, because those are big and if they are covered by any item anywhere, you wont be able to pick it up.

items sometimes fall through textures
This is extremely erratic, but there are times when you kill someone and their gun either falls through textures and you cant pick it up (e.g. when there are boxes or containers around) or it just drops out of sight entirely. Like I said - it is extremely erratic though and only happens rarely.

Maiko in the Ex-Factor side job glitches all over the place
She would move without moving her limbs and is glitchy.

the Maelstromers during "Dream On" only trigger when you go straight. going right or into the buildings doesnt aggro them
The only time these guards trigger is when you approach the one in a trench coat and helmet. But if you enter the building to the left or go right, they will completely ignore you as if you were friendly.

if you use the above, then trigger the enemies and defeat them, you may read the info from the truck again, even though "it was wiped"
It is kinda strange that "the data has been wiped", but if you connect to the jeep, look at the data, then fight the Maelstromers and go back to the jeep, you will find that the deleted data is back again and the discussion with Johnny will restart.

after completing the "fool on a hill" quest Misty doesnt lay out cards on the table anymore (she touches the deck and goes through the motions but the card doesnt spawn on the table)
This was the first time I noticed this, before "Fool on a hill" the cards spawned (most of the time)

the infinite loop in "Transmission" and the preceding netrun gets stale fast
Im talking here about the two rock notes which start in the cutscene where Johnny started a concert in front of the Arasaka tower and continued from then on. That is a timeframe ranging from 20 minutes upwards, which is a LOT of time to have a two second sound sequence on constant repeat.

missions/gigs/hustles and all other versions of "tasks" need a timer on when they actually trigger. every time you get to a quest location its "wait here for the quest to start"
a simple "<CHARNAME> will be on site from <TIME> to <TIME>" in the first line of the quest would be good enough

a netrunner suit (special) should not go over everything you wear
If you kill the Voodoo Boys, you will loot netrunner suits both from Maman Brigitte and some of her netrunners which is to be equipped in the "Special" slot. However as Special gear is worn on top of other gear, this overrides the rest of your gear. Now with other Special items (such as hazmat suits) this makes sence. But a netrunner suit is skintight and leaves the feet blank, which is kinda strange when you have things equipped.

the game should not change what health items I use
very often when I reload a game, the engine deigns to change my equipped healing items, simply because "you have purple ones available, why are you using greens? :-O" and thus have to go to inv, change the items and exit inv.

Top Bottom