Level cap adjustment request

+
I know there were several threads, however each I have seen was the typical "I want the level cap to be increased/removed" vs. "I want the level cap to be kept" vs. "I want the level cap to be lowered" (most of them devolve into nonsence, so I admittedly stop reading at some point), so in order not to necro a one-month or older thread, here is my suggestion:
Would it be please possible to make this a setting in the game difficulty options, where the player could choose whether they want to remove it (and thus lower the difficulty), keep it (default option) or lower the cap to a value of their choosing (and thus increase the game difficulty, though tbh you don't need THAT much more than lvl 30)

These options could have achievements to go with it for finishing the game with a lvl cap of 30/20/whatever

What does the community think?

So you admit that not much more then level 30 is required at any point of the game but still start a new thread with suggestion to uncap the charlevel?

I mean if you play all quests and all events without active farming for exp, you reach level 46 or something. Then you have to grind to reach 50. Whats the point in further levels unless they add additonal content that makes it easier to even reach level 50 in the first place without grinding?

curiosity?
not making the encounters redundant at some point?
not having the feeling that you're pointlessly limited?
all of the above?

Yes you don't need much more than lvl 30. Does that mean there is absolutely no reason to want more? This is an entertainment product and personally I LOVE the process of leveling a character and specing them accordingly. All I am saying is, that the decision COULD be withing the hands of the player, which would be pretty much a first for RPGs.
Post automatically merged:

I mean if you play all quests and all events without active farming for exp, you reach level 46 or something.
Oh and by the by - this statement is categorically false, showing you never made the attempt to 100% the quest map. You hit level 50 at around 3/4 through gigs+NCPD scanner hustles. That is not even counting all the hidden stuff (such as the quest with Melissa Rory), which according to CDPR nobody has yet found all of (no idea how they pulled THAT little bit of trivia, but here we are).

Last edited:
Top Bottom