Search results

+
  1. low_klass_intelekt

Do the skills work yet?

Last time i checked a year or two ago, this was the update: most the skills didn't work then, or didn't work in the way they were described. anyone know if this list is updated? i'm thinking of making a new character but i don't want to get to the end of the game only to find out half the...
  2. low_klass_intelekt

been over a year now

is the game playable yet? by playable i mean do at least 50% of the skills do something? or is it still just a bunch of words describing things that they knew upon release did absolutely nothing. also is the crafting system meaningful yet? or are they still just numbers w/ no relevance whatsoever
  3. low_klass_intelekt

why european spanish?

the most obvious answer is there are more european spanish players, however i gotta say it's quite awkward when the game subs Jackie and other NC spanish speakers with european spanish. it's even worse when you have hispanic speakers dubbed with it; and don't even get me started on the lore...
  4. low_klass_intelekt

do any of the level 20 skills work?

i'm currently only able to test cold blooded rank 20 and brawler rank 20. i have 34 extra perk points to mess around and with after many tests i can confirm the abilities Merciless in the cold blooded tree and Guerilla in the brawler tree do absolutely nothing. has anyone tested any other rank...
  5. low_klass_intelekt

Judy "romance" ending. ending needs a rewrite (spoilers obv)

so the best part of my second playthrough was the ability to avoid unnecessary dialogue with people. so naturally whenever the dialogue heavy judy quests came up, i attempted to decline them. unfortunately all that did was put the mission in limbo. ok understandable. you don't want to rewrite...
  6. low_klass_intelekt

Easy method for leveling stealth (5k+ in 3-4 minutes)

here's an easy method for leveling up stealth i stumbled across today. this was my 3rd attempt so i messed up a few exchanges and got lost a couple times, but you'll get the the picture. took me 4 minutes to get 5200 stealth exp but it can be done much more efficiently i'm aware of the...
  7. low_klass_intelekt

Gig rewards you found to be disproportionate (inherent spoilers)

lots of threads on main missions and a few on side missions in which the rewards didn't match the effort in doing them, however this topic is about gigs. obviously gigs are plentiful and their rewards are expectantly reflective of that fact, however there are times in which a fixer is clearly...
  8. low_klass_intelekt

Gang War Content (possibly) Video

this example shows what i believe to be an earlier implemented design in which gangs, this example is the tiger claws, would attack V. their escalation of force was very much like the police system. at the start i show where you can have the same experience. let me know your guys' opinion
  9. low_klass_intelekt

an easy way to get all common mod crafting recipes

can't say for certainty this is true for every person, however south of where you buy the "gecko" vehicle, you'll find a large complex. it's part of Panam's side mission, but there's no reason you can't explore it before or after. in it i've found at least 5 unique uncommon crafting recipes...
  10. low_klass_intelekt

iconic cyberdecks? and other unrealized mechanics

iconic cyberdeck image, with matching classification iconic cyberdeck image with no iconic classification legendary non-iconic cyberdeck.... level 1 the iconic classification, images and the level 1 indicator for non-iconic all lead me to believe this system of cyberdecks has gone through...
  11. low_klass_intelekt

WHO DECIDED THAT!

cable necklace 750e syn-fang necklace 750e studded choker 750e ying yang pendant 750e kanji pendant 750e raven skull pendant 750e dog-tags 750e wooden beads 750e golden chain 15e
  12. low_klass_intelekt

stealth in this game. anecdotal observations and a suggestion

at the start of the game enemies will see you through walls, will inherently know your location as soon as someone dies (even if not in same network). cops, well we all know how the police system in this game works. this is in stark contrast to stealth once you've leveled the relevant perks and...
  13. low_klass_intelekt

biggest threat to "suspension of disbelief" in an rpg plot (imo)

obviously many plot and literary devices can be a cause for breaking immersion, but imo the single largest culprit in triple A rpgs is a voiced protagonist. the real issue lies in the logistical shortcomings for all possible responses. before voice acting was a thing, back in the days of divine...
  14. low_klass_intelekt

let's compare pc specs

i built my pc over 4 years ago for ~ $1100. i've been playing CP77 on ultra settings and have over 100 hours logged (i keep it running while i'm at work). i've never once had the game crash, and only experience minor FPS drop when i first load into an area and quickly look around. here's what...
  15. low_klass_intelekt

i fought the law. bug

so i searched threads on this mission. apparently there are 10 whole pages about this one quest. i read the synopsis on the first page and none of them matched what i'm experiencing. i've called the peralezes' and have been instructed to go to their apartment. however it's telling me to find a...
  16. low_klass_intelekt

CDPR I am here to ask you one question, and one question only: EXPLOSIONS?!?

-torgue seriously tho, even with all the relevant perks/mods and while spec'n specifically for DR, the tiniest explosions instantly kill me. is that intended?
  17. low_klass_intelekt

question regarding sinnerman quest (spoilers)

so when i started this quest i wanted to know why he got busted out of prison. i assumed at first that it was a 7 deadly sins kinda thing, where the killer was leading us to a victim who, with this dude's knowledge, could have been saved. as soon as i found out why the events were playing out i...
  18. low_klass_intelekt

potential plot alternative (spoilers inside)

"the greatest crimes stem from excess and not necessity" this foreshadowing was used by t-bug and it illustrates one of the driving forces behind the narrative of this game. it's brought up earlier when you first meet dex and he asked whether we'd prefer a calm and quiet life, or to go out in a...
  19. low_klass_intelekt

if you're a cyberpunk (genre) junkie like me

i was excited for this game, not because i'm a huge CDPR fan, which i am, but because i'm a huge fan of the genre. from philip k dick's do android's dream of electric sheep, total recall, scanner darkly or isaac asimov's foundation series and i robot or william gibson's neuromancer, ghost in the...
  20. low_klass_intelekt

quick hack crafting

i'm no longer able to craft quick hacks. they just wont show up in my crafting screen. i'm lvl 19 in quickhacks, have all the recipes unlocked and have a stupid amount of the crafting components (including at least 1 of each tier of all quickhacks). anyone else run into this issue? i'm going to...
Top Bottom