Search results

+
  1. ZPanzerEliteZ

each lifepath should have a unique passive

I think Background System is Better like 2018 Gameplay and For another version CP 2077 if They add more life patch is good to like NCPD life path .Or mid class person in night city or gang member .
  2. ZPanzerEliteZ

[Suggestion] Bout time we prioritize the fixes/features

and improve the game -Item UI -Craft system -Cybernetic outer look -MC activity -Eat & Drink System -Car Showroom -Car garage -RPG System I dont like this system They need to the weapon and Outfit every time when I level up!! I think I like Skyrim RPG System more than this system -More Weapon...
  3. ZPanzerEliteZ

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

RIP PS4 player RIP CDPR shareholders Very bad news .But what now they will be going or abandon This Project ?
  4. ZPanzerEliteZ

Poor excuses and terrible arguments.

Business is Business.CDPR not small indie game circle with big dream.For I think they only do something to make them get sued. You play the game right .the game content is have some them Feature they advertise now -Cybernetic it have -non line quest they have -Car ,outfit, gun modable gun...
  5. ZPanzerEliteZ

Poor excuses and terrible arguments.

In this situation they financial will loss.I The news tell me they loss 1000 millions $ in this week.and I thing in situation They can't sell Any DLC any more player need them compensate. heaviest situation CDPR will be bankrupt.And CP2077 will be abandon if some game company buy company...
  6. ZPanzerEliteZ

CDPR you can still fix this.

Big detail It need time to make that content But Small.Detali like Barber Shop or cybernetic Leg or Chip UI .Where is it it I thing Small Detail like that it very Easy too them.And I thing They was make it but where is it?
  7. ZPanzerEliteZ

DLC Predictions [Spoiler]

This DLC this Must have content in original game not pay DLC .
  8. ZPanzerEliteZ

Life Choices: What do you think is/was the best life path for the game ?

What different Life patch .At the last you just poor thieve . Life path is one of they lie system. I think a lot of system in game it Just (I put it) System like Life Patch or Cybernetic .
  9. ZPanzerEliteZ

Next Patch Update?

Just Bug fix I think .for console to able to play. And in January They have Big patch I think this patch I s very impotent .It just another Bug fix or Another Sub Shoot and loot quest or they Promise game
  10. ZPanzerEliteZ

What happened to CDPR?

This game have a lot Pre Order .They have Fund too employ some out souse of Rush Progassive of game some Shot Early Access or open Beta for fix bug.Relese some demo to lower Pressure.
  11. ZPanzerEliteZ

I have question About Critic ?

GamesRadar – 5/5 VG247 – 5/5: IGN – 9/10 The Gamer – 5/5 GamesBeat – 3/5 GameInformer – 9/10 PC Gamer – 78/100 RPG Site – 9/10 VGC – 5/5 GameSpot – 7/10 Why they give very high score 5/5 :ROFLMAO: Impossible 4/10 No 3/10 is my score I have question about Critic We can trust them ? If...
  12. ZPanzerEliteZ

I think if 8million players who pre-ordered....

Forum is not impotent .Steam webbord ,Facebook, twister,You tube, will be explode .And I think it will be have List Hunt and sue .for some refund and Compensation. Because they make lot of hype with low quality game.Some peaple is not care because they just simple player in they life play only...
  13. ZPanzerEliteZ

CDPR made one little mistake and people are going crazy.

If they Just Change game to Early Access .I think this will dont have this happening .Some game have very long term Early Access .I see The Guild 3 is in Early Access sine 2017 3 year now .some game have early access sine2015. If they say 60$ can't in be early Access .Baldur's Gate 3 is...
  14. ZPanzerEliteZ

CDPR you can still fix this.

It not Just a bug it whole game -Feature -Story -Everything This versions I think they Should not release and they will need to release some new video Dev have another version of game have more feature more main Story more detail This version just a demo or beta This version is make...
  15. ZPanzerEliteZ

DLC Idea...

I think this Status of game. very hard too make DLC or mod game not stable and mod or DLC make game use more resource If is true resource is game problem. They cut a lot of thing to make lowest using resource.
  16. ZPanzerEliteZ

SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

I think so because this game is Future City Big city with many level live You know like Japan town in game Not like RDR 2 it have only forest, Field ,Horse, And old Cowboy It have only 1 Big city And GTA is that game is Big City too but only 1 level City and all most Building you cant enter...
  17. ZPanzerEliteZ

I Need Deverloper Anwser .This Game is only Early Access?

Dead line not important Now but what is they wiil add is more impotent . You cant release game like this ! Just tell the game will be same in that game play Video!!!
  18. ZPanzerEliteZ

But what is you Big update another Shoot and loot Subquest ? I think they need some Video or some road map or anything what is in Big update or Just a bug fixer update? I dont have problem . about Bug All day one game have a bug but this not just about bug they not give Cyberpunk 2077 They give...
  19. ZPanzerEliteZ

I have some Suggestion -CDPR just refund all buyer now and make this version is demo game can try to play in free. -If Player not want to refund your The player will have free Season pass and truely full game. -Last option If you not want refund you can exchange with wicher3 or another game...
Top Bottom