I Need Deverloper Anwser .This Game is only Early Access?

+
-This version is A lot of cuting content have Very plot hole shot and Liner Story. I thing not full version of the game

It just Early Access Beta game? or this your full game the game is like Cheap MMORPG in ten year ago

and I see this Game play Video

This game and your release game it not similar this game play have lively NPC lively map and have a lot detail .

please make some announcing this Version 1.4 is not true game it just Early Access or Beta or demo game

Seems like it. The response by some, unofficially, is "don't worry they'll fix it in time".

Seems like it. The response by some, unofficially, is "don't worry they'll fix it in time".

It doesn't depend on what you think or I think. But by the company's history, that's right, they will solve all the problems of the game. If I were you, I would read more of what CD says and a company that has respect in this game market.

Sure but this game seems to have a lot more problems than other games so if they have to continue to work on it then in some ways it is early access.

It doesn't depend on what you think or I think. But by the company's history, that's right, they will solve all the problems of the game. If I were you, I would read more of what CD says and a company that has respect in this game market.

They wont solve all the problems, but they will solve the major ones. If they solved all the problems witcher 3 wouldn't have bugs, but it still does.

Hoping they will and trying to be optimistic. But it cannot be ignored the overwhelming voice, even just in this forum, of some of the potentially greatest aspects of this game being seriously underwhelming and lacking.

Would be nice for someone, anyone, from CDPR to stick their neck out and say we feel you, this is what we are or are planning to address. Or something that acknowledges the issues. Even more for the fact this isn't one or two people or reviewers, this is many (and still growing by the look of it) gamers across forums and social media who are disappointed that what we got is a shell of the game that was represented.

As has been said - and the game is subject to debate and general comment in all gaming communities, users, streamers, etc. - criterion of truth is the criterion of practice and the history of the CD does not lie: they will fix the game and, in addition, they will prepare spectacular content for it. If something does not lie, it is history and history is made up of facts and not merely narratives of those facts, points of view. The facts exist, regardless of opinions or 'points of view'. The opposite would be 'idealism' (philosophical current).

I know those words really sound 'rude' these days, where we watch or read faulty things on the net every day, but, again, appeal to common sense and history, to facts. TW3 was absolutely repaired, additionally, it had two wonderful expansions, well elaborated, by those who liked and like games.

They wont solve all the problems, but they will solve the major ones. If they solved all the problems witcher 3 wouldn't have bugs, but it still does.
It's not so much bugs really. They're in every game and often fixing major ones produces less major ones. As long as its not seriously game breaking I can live with a few bugs. It's the major stuff really: questionable AI/NPC, beautiful but poorly laid system for romances and not so good endings, some of which distinctly feel like they've been cut short to make the release.

I have some Suggestion

-CDPR just refund all buyer now and make this version is demo game can try to play in free.
-If Player not want to refund your The player will have free Season pass and truely full game.
-Last option If you not want refund you can exchange with wicher3 or another game

You can save your trust in Customer and Shareholder

Just make status game in
EARLY ACCESS

your will solve this problem

As has been said - and the game is subject to debate and general comment in all gaming communities, users, streamers, etc. - criterion of truth is the criterion of practice and the history of the CD does not lie: they will fix the game and, in addition, they will prepare spectacular content for it. If something does not lie, it is history and history is made up of facts and not merely narratives of those facts, points of view. The facts exist, regardless of opinions or 'points of view'. The opposite would be 'idealism' (philosophical current).

I know those words really sound 'rude' these days, where we watch or read faulty things on the net every day, but, again, appeal to common sense and history, to facts. TW3 was absolutely repaired, additionally, it had two wonderful expansions, well elaborated, by those who liked and like games.
Not at all rude. I can't lie and say I'm happy with the state of the game at release but I'm also not going to start burning people at the stake.

I think the major gripe is the initial disappointment in general snowballing into uncertainty as we worry that a potentially ground breaking, epic game might just stay as it is... And not knowing any different

I have some Suggestion

-CDPR just refund all buyer now and make this version is demo game can try to play in free.
-If Player not want to refund your The player will have free Season pass and truely full game.
-Last option If you not want refund you can exchange with wicher3 or another game

You can save your trust in Customer and Shareholder

Just make status game in
EARLY ACCESS

your will solve this problem

It was launched, nothing is in 'early access' and the CD executives have already assumed this, including mistakes and successes and are now preparing for repairs. This is the reality. CD - its executives, at least those linked to CD (its creators) did what rare companies do: take responsibility. They look ahead now and do well. It is the future in their hands and decisions and they will not 'make mistakes'. They know the expensive price of these mistakes or any mistakes. They assumed this in writing.

Let's move forward and not back ...

It's not so much bugs really. They're in every game and often fixing major ones produces less major ones. As long as its not seriously game breaking I can live with a few bugs. It's the major stuff really: questionable AI/NPC, beautiful but poorly laid system for romances and not so good endings, some of which distinctly feel like they've been cut short to make the release.
I dont care about the bugs, but what i do care about is the crashing, poor game mechanics, story to world mesh and ideas. Witcher 3 really didn't have the latter 3 that they needed to fix. So thats what im worried about

It was launched, nothing is in 'early access' and the CD executives have already assumed this, including mistakes and successes and are now preparing for repairs. This is the reality. CD - its executives, at least those linked to CD (its creators) did what rare companies do: take responsibility. They look ahead now and do well. It is the future in their hands and decisions and they will not 'make mistakes'. They know the expensive price of these mistakes or any mistakes. They assumed this in writing.

Let's move forward and not back ...
Agree with that. I think near 8 years of development, it doesn't fit into early access status. I keep hope that CD will pull out updates and DLC that expand and address the community concerns.

It's not ideal but looking at what we've been shown over the years, it seems like a few things have been stripped back or shortened/removed. Not sure why, maybe to make launch, but some clarity from CD on that would be a nice touch.

Either way, as with TW3, I hold out for them just smashing the next 12 months and delivering the game we signed up for.

An kudos to them for offering the refunds and taking responsibility.

Agree with that. I think near 8 years of development, it doesn't fit into early access status. I keep hope that CD will pull out updates and DLC that expand and address the community concerns.

It's not ideal but looking at what we've been shown over the years, it seems like a few things have been stripped back or shortened/removed. Not sure why, maybe to make launch, but some clarity from CD on that would be a nice touch.

Either way, as with TW3, I hold out for them just smashing the next 12 months and delivering the game we signed up for.

An kudos to them for offering the refunds and taking responsibility.

AAA games get 12 years to dev. IF open and HUGE world, look at Star Citizen. This is the REAL world of dev and tech what we have now.

I dont care about the bugs, but what i do care about is the crashing, poor game mechanics, story to world mesh and ideas. Witcher 3 really didn't have the latter 3 that they needed to fix. So thats what im worried about
That's my perspective too. Can live with the bugs if we get the core fixed. AI and driving mechanics, meaningful/continued endings, broader romance system. Better story/side quest integration and potential

But what is you Big update another Shoot and loot Subquest ? I think they need some Video or some road map or anything what is in Big update or Just a bug fixer update? I dont have problem . about Bug All day one game have a bug but this not just about bug they not give Cyberpunk 2077 They give only Cyberpunk 2020 with covid!!!!

AAA games get 12 years to dev. IF open and HUGE world, look at Star Citizen. This is the REAL world of dev and tech what we have now.
Yeah, maybe. To be honest, I would just settle for a statement from them right now, like "Stop moaning and be patient . We will address community concerns in development. Now shut up"

Yeah, maybe. To be honest, I would just settle for a statement from them right now, like "Stop moaning and be patient . We will address community concerns in development. Now shut up"

They assumed the mistakes, they said what they will do, they even gave dates (I, in particular, no date would give) but they gave ... January and February. I even think early on for the sizes of the problems they have at hand, but this shows a willingness to restore users' confidence and that is a positive thing. I think this is what we have for real and a 1.04 patch. in the footnote issued yesterday by the CD, it says clearly: 'PCs will receive constant patches' (or something). We will have patience (maybe the one we didn't have until the 10th of this month when we were looking forward to the game's release and a justifiable anxiety, of course).

They assumed the mistakes, they said what they will do, they even gave dates (I, in particular, no date would give) but they gave ... January and February. I even think early on for the sizes of the problems they have at hand, but this shows a willingness to restore users' confidence and that is a positive thing. I think this is what we have for real and a 1.04 patch. in the footnote issued yesterday by the CD, it says clearly: 'PCs will receive constant patches' (or something). We will have patience (maybe the one we didn't have until the 10th of this month when we were looking forward to the game's release and a justifiable anxiety, of course).
Good to get many sides of the story. You have eased my worries a little. I'll take whatever they serve up as a gesture to the gamers that they do care. Personally I just want more time with the great Panam lol.

Top Bottom