Search results

+
  1. BabaBooey88

Steam Game Ver. Rollback

Here's how to save yourself from the dumpster fire that is Game Ver 2.01 if you're using Steam on PC. Using Epic? Well, you're SoL as far as I know. 1. Windows Key + R, type "steam://open/console" WITHOUT THE QUOTES into the run prompt then hit Enter. This is game ver 2.0, you can rollback to...
  2. BabaBooey88

Hair broken following 2.0

I'm posting this in hopes some of you will help me bring this to CDPR's attention with mass reporting as we did with the catch lights after 1.62. Most of the hair cards following the 2.0 update have been broken. Unfortunately the warnings to CDPR following the initial reveal of song bird...
  3. BabaBooey88

DLSS 3.5 for Cyberpunk 2.0

G'morning graphic enthusiasts chooms. NRC is now being billed as DLSS 3.5 Ray Reconstruction. It's so powerful it's comparable to current overdrive fidelity when denoising is turned off. It will also be functional on previous generations of RTX cards. Less ghosting than even native resolution...
  4. BabaBooey88

Lighting bug report

Hello CDPR I will follow this thread up with a report linking to my findings here in hopes that this issue may be addressed. It's not a bug per se, I hope, but seemingly a byproduct of a system in the game I believe. TLDR; It appears the mesh used for masking rain/adding occlusion to vehicle...
  5. BabaBooey88

Dev Team Appreciation Thread

The last thing I want to do is 'service' a corporate entity, but in the off chance any devs actually peruse these forums - Thanks for not dropping the game. I don't feel anyone owes you for fixing a product they've purchased, including myself, but you have my thanks all the same and I appreciate...
  6. BabaBooey88

RT&OverDrive Bug Thread

PLEASE READ Please try to read previous posts to avoid redundancy in the off chance CDPR staff actually read any posts from this thread. Be specific in what the issue is and test it against Raster before posting as it may be a general graphics bug. This thread is for noting RT and Overdrive...
  7. BabaBooey88

Can't report issue.

I've submitted several issues over the past week(s) and have had communication with the Staff member concerning the reports, but today I can't seem to submit a ticket at all. The submit icon continually processes, then verification expires, repeat. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a...
  8. BabaBooey88

1.5 Visual Tech Analysis

Share what you notice about visual improvements AND PROBLEMS here! RT or standard! This is a rough start, but it's something. Considerable visual improvements are immediately noticeable. The skin work with RT/SSS in ambient environments has much less of the 'wax candle appearance' though...
  9. BabaBooey88

A few open world bugs.

Here there is an invisible crowd cheering and screaming. Perhaps this is supposed to be a quest for future DLC or something that was cut, Police barricades are set up and there is not a marker for gigs/sidejobs. It's odd. On this stairwell; There is a collison mesh at the top which halts my...
  10. BabaBooey88

Move on.

To the development team, and the community - I think you should move on. Please, just move on. It sounds harsh, but I mean this with sincerity and affection. Fix the game as much as needed to get out of hot water, and to where the game doesn't shit itself whenever you drive over 40 miles an...
  11. BabaBooey88

Artifacts; Global Illumination, local lights, processing volumes, etc..

I don't know where to report/discuss bugs, issues, etc. Technical seemed fitting; Inform me or move the thread if needed, please. I'm not sure it's been brought up, but the GI system creates considerable artifacts during sunny,mostly sunny, polluted, and mostly cloudy weather. Anytime the sun...
Top Bottom