Recent content by ImagoMortis

+
  1. I

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I think they should somehow use the character's personality, intelligence, other traits to determine the extent of dialogue. Maybe what roll you are, and your skills could grant you special dialogue choices. That way it's still roll playing, and not just a simple good, or bad choice. ----------...
  2. I

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

This video has a pretty good explanation of what makes a good RPG.
  3. I

What kind of side activities/mini games would you like included in Cyberpunk 2077?

Some sort of side quest that involves Ciri would be interesting.
  4. I

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

I don't think you can have a proper cyberpunk soundtrack without some heavy metal, or punk. Both styles fit the genre perfectly. Although, I prefer metal to punk. Something like New Wave British Heavy Metal would be awesome: I'd even go a little further and throw in some early Death, and...
  5. I

Favorite Game Developer?

It's just impossible to choose only one! So, I'll mention a few. Ion Storm for Deus Ex (obviously) , and Anachronox. Valve for (everyone can probably guess) The Half Life series, Counter Strike, Portal 1/2... *continues to list every game developed by Valve* Rare for (my childhood) Goldeneye...
  6. I

The Internet

I can partly agree with that. Out in the world it would be best to keep it simple, and quick. I'd have made something complicated like the holographic map only available in the player's Home/hideout/base of operations.
  7. I

The Internet

Like Maelcom was saying, the game needs to have a cyberspace. For the more casual players, have an optional tutorial explaining how cyberspace in the game works. As for what cyberspace looks like; I'm all for the style in Johnny Mnemonic. Or something like this TED talks video:
  8. I

Cyberpunk Roles - Which One Will You Be

I meant in respect to CP 2020. I guess I should have been more specific. I just assumed rules applying to weapons would carry over to 2077. I guess your position is a better one though. We won't truly know until CDPR confirms it.
  9. I

Cyberpunk Roles - Which One Will You Be

Are each of the roles locked to use certain weapon types, or can each role use different weapons? Any role that allows me to use explosives is the role for me. Aside from that, I'd probably go with Techie. I like the idea of building machiens to do my bidding.
  10. I

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

I'd really love to see some 80's heavy metal, or 80's themed metal make it into the game. I think it would fit pretty well. Celtic Frost: Blitzkrieg: Satan: http://youtu.be/LAN8v-sw0Tc
  11. I

How is the medtech class going to be handled, if at all?

That was more, or less how I thought the role should work as well. There's no reason to change a system that works. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"
  12. I

How is the medtech class going to be handled, if at all?

I'm not very knowledgeable of the source material of Cyberpunk 2020, but that's never stopped me from giving my opinion before. I googled "Cyberpunk 2020 MedTech role" and found this site briefly detailing what the role is: http://www.oocities.org/gilthanasa/guide/roles/medtechie.htm So here's...
  13. I

Steam sales

This is a very accurate representation of what steam sales do to me:
  14. I

Any chance of Ingame footage at E3 2014?

The game has three alternate endings. An explosion that triggers the release of green balloons. An explosion that triggers the release of orange balloons. And an ecplosion that triggers the release of blue balloons! If you pre-order the game, there is a secret ending where an explosion triggers...
  15. I

Any chance of Ingame footage at E3 2014?

Haha! I can be quite the time vampire! Wouldn't it be terribly hilarious if Garalt did actually die in the end? Not even like a glorious death, or anything. He just falls off of his horse, lands in a mud puddle, and drowns... the end!
Top Bottom