Recent content by Netaxus

+
  1. Netaxus

[BUG QUEST] "HI HO Silver Lining" Can't talk with Mr. HANDS

Some bug with Mr. HANDS on "HI HO Silver Lining", Can't talk to him!
  2. Netaxus

How to "inflame" the revolution!? Give it spice! Cyberpunk is an utopia not a diplopia!

Cyberpunk is an utopia not a diplopia! I don't say Cyberpunk is some kind of paradise, I just say, cyberpunk is a world a catalyst in which a struggle looks possible, fighting is still possible. Means, you create your gang your family, you can escape, even with games like Cyberpunk! In our...
  3. Netaxus

Music art style suggestion and some cooperation philosophy

Personal preference Album: C:\>CHKDSK/L Song: BAYAREA.BMP I think this could fit into an 80 philosophical syntheses, but see difficulties to syntheses the life experience Cyberpunk 2077 provides when you walk down the streets an absorb the cities colors and shapes, I mean the other already...
  4. Netaxus

Cyberware Stat Randomization Has To Be Replaced With A Better System

I understand your point, agree with it, and see that someone has to name it, but the game is done, there are only interests in further imploring it, maybe with the functions added or develop for Cyberpunk 2 which are maybe redundant and can traverse to the old CP too. I think this system is a...
  5. Netaxus

What should Cyberpunk 2 (20xx) contain?

Update: I would like an option to not only save drafts as more to save projects and load them later, it is even possible on twitter! If not you have to live with portions! Probable answer Streetkid lifestyle: Meso-sphere on streets to neighboring big towers gang area - medium of player...
  6. Netaxus

My list of suggestions and wishes

My list of suggestions too: What should Cyberpunk 2 20xx contain!? And yes, I know your needs, and see it most important to focus on the whole. One can do what you want which will be limited on the actual game iteration and the effect will be relative to the state limited in satisfaction. If...
  7. Netaxus

Update: Fourth question: How to Integrate a Story, what are its baseline limitations, its destiny!? Every intensive story requires limitation in optionality, without this limitations the elements will be lose together, and if ignoring this fact still realized, with request of intensity and...
  8. Netaxus

The End of one game is the beginning of another one! If you want to influence it, you need to start now! How big should it get, need it to be, or how big can it get!? What should the development of Cyberpunk 20xx contain? To make it straight, what is required to totally fuck a players mind...
  9. Netaxus

What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

The core point of this options/content integration are synergistic approaches. You will never see such content that is on its own, if you can connect them for an experience the potentiation rises and with this its relevance for integration, the other side are production methods that simplify...
  10. Netaxus

Yes, I think it was this way, they had to reduce it drastically, and their knowledge to solve things were limited, as such needed more time as regular. You get a solution for something and end up with a better one after sometime, but you have to process, so the most simplistic solution wasn't...
  11. Netaxus

I think as it would be nice to see, is this useless as the street gangs are entities you experience as passive in the game. There is no reason for them to act as they aren't moral or reputation oriented, they just "exist" in the game world. You are a mercenary, your loyalty is for the highest...
  12. Netaxus

Irrelevant, this is to most simplistic element, it is something you do out of game integrity. Sure you can skip that, but then you generate more desires of this kind, people start to think. It is relatively simple, it is not the desire to sit somewhere for this people, it is the desire to live...
  13. Netaxus

Nomad patch aspects: Integrate Sidewinder to be buy able Adapt all nomad cars suspension properly to be off-road compatible By the way, I would wish for more off-road drive ways, environments and regions to just drive around. I doesn't see any reason for a physicality advantage of owning and...
  14. Netaxus

Announcing Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

It locks disappointing, just story and the still existing desintiagrity of general world content stays the same. As my before speaker, it really looks like that there will be only one expansion, that recycles existing assets, with some new main plot ones. Means a bound to V with Johnny in your...
  15. Netaxus

Körbchen OP.

Rein theoretisch ist diese Variation schon im Spiel, so zum Beispiel die Leiterin des Lizzies, auch gibt es dicke Menschen. Es musss einem aber klar sein, dass beim Schießen weniger Brust Vorteile hat, so taten einige Amazonen sich die eigene Brust abschneiden.
Top Bottom