+
  1. U

Geralt needs a pet wolf in witcher 3

Cute, but no.
  2. U

Qte

Same. If not, they can GTFO.
  3. U

News and Rumours about TW3 (Was Tomorrow is the Day!)

Thank God for this! I was getting extremely worried about this that you would go and do something as stupid as BW! I can picture it happening for real.
  4. U

(SPOILERS) Which Choices Are You Planning To Use For Your First Witcher 3 Playthrough?

Probably Roche/Natalis. I want to see how Temeria will manage against Nilfgaard. Quite poorly I'd guess, but we'll see.
  5. U

TW3 Open World

This. If something like this happens, all I have to say is fuck you CDPR!
  6. U

News and Rumours about TW3 (Was Tomorrow is the Day!)

Just recently heard that Game Informer released a preview on TW3, and instantly returned here to the Witcher forum to say one thing: FUCK YES!!! Seriously, I never expected this kind of level of an announcement. Pictures, actual previews, info, everything! And now I hear there is a press...
  7. U

(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077: Known Features Thread

Sweee! Thanks for this! I'll update what I find to the OP!
  8. U

Thanks for that! Updating the OP now! :)
  9. U

Wow! Thank you so much for your input guys! It really motivates me to continue with this! :D Exactly. Sorry if it wasn't perfectly clear in my description, but information here focuses on more of what is in the game, not what it is about. And well 2 years does indeed sound like a very long...
  10. U

Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

Is there a possibility to edit the title of thread posted? Would be easier so if the OP wants to edit it if they made a grammar error, or simply to keep it updated (like if there is anything new in the thread posted at a specific date or similar).
  11. U

(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077: Known Features Thread I have recently been seeing a lot of people asking different questions about the game, when it will be released, what classes there will be, etc. While we have at this stage very little info on the subject of Cyberpunk 2077, the purpose of...
  12. U

So if I understand the Trailer correctly...

Yet the same woman has the exact same scar she got by that bullet in the trailer. Not sure why they didn't "fix" it, but if she hadn't that scar that would be another thing. An I don't understand what you mean by " simulation". Pretty sure it was an incident where she went psycho, the psycho...
  13. U

So if I understand the Trailer correctly...

The description says 'might' yet in the trailer we see that she joined the squad. So it is in fact quite clear. Not that hard to understand.
  14. U

Real Cyber Today.

Wow... That's damn impressive!
  15. U

Story and themes: What does it mean to be human?

I so agree on this! Really, with todays media when it comes to games, books and movies, everything is so simplified. I frikkin hate it! I was sooo glad (and surprised) to see that Deus Ex: HR managed to achieve to tell a convoluted story that actually told it from different perspectives when it...
Top Bottom