Search results

+
  1. K

FWD: Website Acts as if Not Logged-in

FWD: Website Acts as if Not Logged-in I'm forwarding a message from a friend of mine, who's having a heap of troubles. Basically, she can't do anything, despite having logged-in. It's not a new account, but she has been inactive for some time. The symptoms sound oddly familiar, but I wasn't...
  2. K

[TW2] The Problem with Potion Names

[TW2] The Problem with Potion Names Greetings, If you spend most of your waking time rummaging about in game files, like I do, you might have come across this one already. See, aside from the occasional invisible tooltip frustrations, potions also suffer from another, far more annoying...
  3. K

Geralt the Chivalrous

Geralt the Chivalrous Greetings, (Slight spoilers if you haven't made it past Act 1.) After hearing Yarpen telling his friends about how Geralt is "the very embodiment of chivalry" for the first time, I couldn't help smiling endlessly as he was speaking. I've lost count on how many times I've...
  4. K

[TW2] The Problem with Invisible Tooltips

[TW2] The Problem with Invisible Tooltips Greetings, One thing I have struggled with for a long time, as an amateur modder, is the issue of certain tooltips on items being invisible. Most (if not all) of these do show up when inspecting an item via a diagram or formula in the in-game journal...
  5. K

Help Me Figure Out the New Equipment in 3.0

Help Me Figure Out the New Equipment in 3.0 Greetings, I am at a bit of a loss, as I am trying to figure out how all these new items added to the game, fit into the gear progression. I need to decipher these things in order to know what I should do with them while updating my mod, CEO, for the...
  6. K

The 17th of April: An Announcement of a Different Sort

The 17th of April: An Announcement of a Different Sort 17 April, 2012 is a special date that most of us have already circled in our respective calendars. It so happens that myself and DelightfulMcCoy will make the day even more special, at least as far as we are concerned. Back in June last...
  7. K

Speculation: The Witcher for Mac

Speculation: The Witcher for Mac Didn't spot a topic about this, but apparently someone on NeoGAF found something recently added to the Steam registry, hinting that The Witcher might be supporting Mac, soon. If this is only for the Steam version of the game or not, remains to be seen. Source
  8. K

Game of Thrones (TV series)

Game of Thrones (TV series) Greetings, I don't know if there already is a topic up for the superb TV-series Game of Thrones - and good luck with the search criteria "game thrones" on these forums - but I just had to share my joy to notice the voice of none other than Letho of Gulet himself...
  9. K

Regarding CD Projekt's Two-Faced Behaviour

Regarding CD Projekt's Two-Faced Behaviour Since both topics touching on this subject are currently locked, I must now create a new topic in order to say my piece. I am not going to go into the whole issue of 'piracy yea' or 'piracy nay,' but instead I will try to illuminate the fact that what...
  10. K

Scattered Imagination

Scattered Imagination It started with a fleeting image of men finding comfort in each other's arms, in a hot tub, one especially chilly night in Lobinden. A while later, a mysterious letter popped into my head and resulted in a reply among many about our favourite male characters in TW2, about...
  11. K

Who is Biggerhorn and Where to Find Him?

Who is Biggerhorn and Where to Find Him? [Another copy/paste from the GOG forum.] Greetings, This relates to Act II (Vergen), so light spoilers are to be expected. If you ask Philippa about the legend of Saskia the Dragonslayer, she tells you to go speak to Biggerhorn, for he allegedly...
  12. K

The Wild Hunt - Acquiring the Journal Entries

The Wild Hunt - Acquiring the Journal Entries [Posted on the GOG forum previously, but since some mysteries regarding these entries still remain, I decided to revive the topic here.] Compiled with aid from the Witcher Wiki. One of the most fascinating parts about The Witcher 2, is the hints...
  13. K

[TW2][mod] CEO: Complete Equipment Overhaul

[TW2][mod] CEO: Complete Equipment Overhaul [Version 1.6e is available for download on the Nexus, and is fully compatible with game version 3.2. Link] Greetings, The CEO project is something I've been working on for quite some time now, and after the release of the 1.3 patch, I could...
Top Bottom