FWD: Website Acts as if Not Logged-in

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWD: Website Acts as if Not Logged-in

I'm forwarding a message from a friend of mine, who's having a heap of troubles. Basically, she can't do anything, despite having logged-in. It's not a new account, but she has been inactive for some time. The symptoms sound oddly familiar, but I wasn't able to track anything down regarding previous cases. If any mods or admins requires her username or anything else, just ask and I'll PM the information over.

For some reason I cannot post, modify my account, or contact any mods about it. I get error messages:

[#1026] You are not permitted to modify all or some of your profile information.

and

[#103134] You do not have permission to start topics in this forum.

Since I can't contact any mods/admins (no option to pm them) I don't know how to get help.

[#10226] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system.
[#10127] You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day.

Tommy posts his e-mail address in his sig file at the bottom of all of his posts, so if anyone's ever having trouble reaching a moderator via PM, that route is available. Dragonbird and I both have accounts on the Witcher Nexus, so it's easy to reach us through there if the Witcher PM system is down or not available.

It sounds as if her account isn`t validated. If it has been a long while since her last login.
Just tell her to send me an email and i`ll see what can be done.
I think the only thing I would need is account name and email address

Tommy said:
It sounds as if her account isn`t validated. If it has been a long while since her last login.
Just tell her to send me an email and i`ll see what can be done.
I think the only thing I would need is account name and email address
I sent Kindo a PM asking for her account name, and he said that she was in the process of sending you e-mail. So you should hear from her soon. ;)

She wanted me to reply and say that she's received a promising response (I think from Marcin himself) and that it's indeed some kind of error regarding the validation, which is now being taken care of. Now all we have to do is wait. She also wanted to extend her gratitude to you both, Cory and Tommy, and that she's impressed by how quickly (and friendly) you responded to her problem.

Tommy and Marcin fixed the error (my account just wasn't validated). And at 3am, at that!

Wonderful customer service, thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom