Search results

+
  1. O

White Hair Petition

i dont think, geralt could learn magic shampoo skill during his adventures :) this is why i really dont mind grey color of his hair
  2. O

European shops selling the board game?

i shall do main too. as far as i know myself, it will bee done...once :D
  3. O

Obvious Downgrade

i dont know why, but this just must be a consoole version. i dont believe, that cpr will release this version for pc. better see many bad quality trailers and be surprised on release date how great the graphic is in the end. the wow effect is selling too, you know
  4. O

Watch The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt “The Trail” Opening Cinematic

i like it, imo, its great intro leaving big question mark behind, that needs to be answered by YOU, dear gamer
  5. O

Combat in The Witcher 3

Hey, thats my group! :)
  6. O

The Trail

i dont think this is the right direction
  7. O

Baba Yaga, and other myths and legends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS4z0L3KF24
  8. O

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

i am not even asking of my gtx260 :D BUT it handled tw2 on ultra just with uber off and vsync off ;)
  9. O

Did anyone else not get neverwinter nights for pre-ordering?

i dont know, since i had it before already
  10. O

Lets talk about the women of the Northern Kingdoms

yeah, some nice busty redheads, blondes and brunettes will be nice. there could be variants with big tits, bigger tits and biggest tits and with short hair, medium and long hair :D:D
  11. O

Lets talk about the women of the Northern Kingdoms

i like nice girls with big boobs, dont make them dissapear, pls :D
  12. O

Not ready for February?

i say, lets be constructive, so developers can polish it like a perfect diamond
  13. O

Not ready for February?

oh yeah, i guess youre right, it looks f***ing amazing anyway, cant wait till february!
  14. O

Not ready for February?

my opinion isnt expert, its just my own. for instance, i dont find an animation of hair nice while geralt ducks and one more thing disturbs me, that hair is moving through faces, heads, or geralts armor
  15. O

Not ready for February?

i watched exactly this one, and i am affraid, it really doesnt look real at all
  16. O

Not ready for February?

i hope, that hair will get improved a lot, since i bought it already. i am not fan of these over done movements of hair that look like cutted papers
  17. O

Yennefer, amnesia and you. *spoilers*

You know why? Because, like a poet said, you just cant put penis in her personality :D
  18. O

Yennefer, amnesia and you. *spoilers*

im really looking forward to see Yen finally, i hope she will have big boobs :D
Top Bottom