Search results

+
  1. R

So now that we have the ability to cherry pick skills; what type of builds will you use?

Do we know exactly what kind of skills will be in the game? Same as in The Witcher 2 (with Training, Swordsmanship, Magic and Alchemy trees) or somehow different? Anyway, I will focus on swordplay and alchemy. with some minor help of magic (probably Aard and one other sign).
  2. R

Character Deaths in W3

Well, Vesemir was wounded by griffon in latest demo. He is probably most experienced Witcher in the world by now, but perhaps he's getting old? I wouldn't be surprised if he died during some fight (or there would be at least chance to get him killed). Lambert is supposed to be killed by griffon...
  3. R

(Act 3 spoilers) Which final mission is best in your opinion?

(Act 3 spoilers) Which final mission is best in your opinion? I know these aren't last story quests in The Witcher 2, but all of them are unique, because you can finish only one of them. I'm talking about: Where is Triss Merigold? The Spellbreaker Of His Blood and Bone Two of them have big...
  4. R

[TW1][WIP] The Rise of the White Wolf

Ah, thanks for your answer.
  5. R

[TW1][WIP] The Rise of the White Wolf

Hello, I have a question (I don't usually use mods, so I'll ask just to be sure): Can I import saved game with this mod active to The Witcher 2? Or is there any problem with it?
  6. R

Dragon Age: Inquisition

That's... some kind of Old Spice commercial?
  7. R

What would you like as a Christmas gift from CDPR?

A message: "We are sorry, but The Witcher 3 is cancelled." Wait, no... they will give us that one on 1th April.
  8. R

Who's up for a threesome?

Eh, sorry for creating new thread. I don't visit general discussions much, I didn't notice.
  9. R

Who's up for a threesome?

So, since we've got almost half year until The Witcher 3 is out... ...are you going to play previous games again? I read books during sommer holidays and then I wanted to play The Witcher 1 and 2, but I wouldn't have enough time to finish it in time, so I downloaded one of the saves from...
  10. R

New w3 trailer: Elder blood

Alright. I have to breathe... I'm cool, I'm cool... DAMN IT! Screw my homework, I have to watch this until midnight!
  11. R

(SPOILERS)The Witcher 2 Save Game Files

Oh, thank you. :) I asked because I would like to check a few side quests (like ending of The Secrets of Loc Muinne).
  12. R

(SPOILERS)The Witcher 2 Save Game Files

I have a (probably silly) question - if I download one of the save games (which was probably played with English dubbing and subtitles) and then try to load it in my game (where I'm using Czech subtitles and Polish dubbing), will it work well? Or should I change it to English subtitles and...
  13. R

When are you going to play?

I will play immedietely. I'll have holidays on 23-27th February (+ weekend) - I think that will be enough to finish The Witcher 3 for first time. Yay! :D
  14. R

15. R

The Trail

They did right now.
  16. R

Yeah, I see your point. I admit, I chose default faces of Hawkes and Shepard because... I feel they fit them more than face of some random guy. They have charisma. The Warden could be anyone - so I usually create my own character in DA:O (mostly because pre-made models are horrible). And I guess...
  17. R

Damn, that character creator looks good. But I'll probably play with default face - I'm never satisfied with my own work. :(
  18. R

So... what do you think about specializations? (it's under "select a class") http://www.dragonage.com/#!/en_US/inquisitor I'm really curious about Tempest. Freezing and burning enemies sounds like a fun (at least until someone will use same bombs on ME!).
  19. R

http://www.dragonage.com/?sf31343898=1#!/en_US/news/skyhold-interview-part-3-judgments?utm_campaign=da-social-na-ic-fb-social-na-ic-fb-skyhold3-prev-site-ramp&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&sourceid=da-social-na-ic-fb-social-na-ic-fb-skyhold3-prev-site-ramp&cid=26485&ts=1411153671379 Ha...
  20. R

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/512958-romances-in-dragon-age-inquisition/ You know, I find quite interesting that we have quite a lot information about gameplay instead of a list of all women we can sleep with in The Witcher 3 (which will be a game about "sex and boobs" as some people say)...
Top Bottom