[TW1][WIP] The Rise of the White Wolf

+
@Kuzz, I'd have to disagree about the Triss outfit. I get that it's a little jarring, but her old outfit with the fishnet and stuff was just too hooker-ish for my tastes.

I agree that the fishnet outfit isn't very good either, but i can't bring myself to like the new outfit, it looks too weird. :)

No offense to the mod developers, it's just friendly criticism. I liked the rest of the mod very much. :)

Meanwhile in Vizima

Something just gone wrong :troll:

Geralt is white, male, cis gendered, misogynist, racist, ableist, violent... That's why SJWs can't enjoy Witcher games. Game developers are oppressing them! You modders can change this problematic situation; make Geralt colored, transgender, woman, homosexual, disabled, feminist... Make the SocJus proud! Big sisters are watching you guys!

We tried, but then Reverend always was burning our hero at the stake.

Damn patriarchy, oppressing minorities and shit.

---------- Updated at 11:57 AM ----------

Btw has anyone noticed, the default empty avatar is a white male silhouette with a question mark. Why not any other color, why not any other sex, why not exclamation mark? Patriarchy is strong in this forum. Shame on you guys...

Hello, I have a question (I don't usually use mods, so I'll ask just to be sure): Can I import saved game with this mod active to The Witcher 2? Or is there any problem with it?

I take it the christmas release was delayed?
well, you guys know what you are doing, it probably worth the wait :)

Top Bottom