Search results

+
  1. Hayashi.226

Suggested Mods?

I'm looking for recommended or suggested mods that will enhance/improve the gameplay experience of the game, but not necessarily adding new stuff to it. I'm happy with the current selection of weapons and vehicles, for example, but I do wish for improvements in gameplay, mainly in the category...
  2. Hayashi.226

2.12 no audio from newscasts

Not the latest 2.12a, but after 2.12 the audio from TVs all over don't have any sound. Is there a fix/workaround for this?
  3. Hayashi.226

Is the latest update selective?

My game didn't update, it's still at 2.12. I don't use a Razor mouse, but surely that can't be the reason it didn't update? Checking for new updates shows no updates available either. On GOG Galaxy, the game will auto update as and when they are available.
  4. Hayashi.226

Can't put Overwatch and Skippy into stash

They're marked as quest items. Skippy yes, need to return it sooner or later. But Overwatch?
  5. Hayashi.226

Modding 101

I'm looking to install some simple QoL mods but I don't know where to start. Some mods require other mods to function, like a mod I'm looking at needs CET and Native UI mods be installed first. I'm a bit wary of installing mods as they have the potential to break games if not installed properly...
  6. Hayashi.226

Can't log into GOG Galaxy

I get a box saying, "Oops! Something went wrong. Click below to log in to GOG Galaxy" but clicking that button just brings me to the same error message after a few seconds.
  7. Hayashi.226

Failed Space Oddity by not starting it

So earlier I came across the 3 bums that start the quest, listened to their spiel, then declined to buy the briefcase from them as I was busy with Phantom Liberty main quests at that time. The quest remained, with the objective of "talk to the bums" on my journal. I've finished PL some time ago...
  8. Hayashi.226

Vehicle Contract Missions

There is a type of mission where the car pulls away as you approach it. Are you supposed to chase it down, and if so how do you stop it? Can't use any of the vehicle hacks on them, options are "redded" out. There's another type where you tai a vehicle while driving a van with some electronic...
  9. Hayashi.226

Racing, after The Beast in Me

Completing the final race now unlocks the ability to race. Has anyone tried, and how different is it from the races with Claire? Do the rivals still teleport and keep up with you or can you now leave them in the dust? I'm a gonk and posted this on the wrong forum :facepalm:
  10. Hayashi.226

Game needs a higher level cap

I'm guessing it's too late now but hopefully for Orion they'll bear this in mind. I'm level 60, street cred 50 and I estimate I'm only at the half-way mark, I've completed all of Judy's and Pan Am's quest lines, all of PL including Mr Hand's gigs, I've just the final race left for Claire, and...
  11. Hayashi.226

Umbra Xmod2

How do you get it? I've waited until 0400-0500 but the metal sheet still blocks the entrance. The motorcycle glitch doesnt work either - couldn't get any bike to spawn inside the building.
  12. Hayashi.226

Run This Town (PL Spoilers)

What's the point of the optional step of talking to Bennet before attending the wake? If I choose not to talk to him would that lock out certain endings to the quest?
  13. Hayashi.226

Just finished PL main quest

I'm usually quite detached when I play games, but the writing for PL is one of the best I've ever come across in computer games. The post-main quest scenes where Songbird's fate is resolved one way or the other was so emotionally impactful. Especially the ending path where you Even Geralt...
  14. Hayashi.226

Love the colours on this bike

15. Hayashi.226

2.1 reduces frame rate drastically (Solved - DLSS was turned off)

Prior to 2.1 I was averaging 100+ fps on my rig (RTX4060Ti). Post 2.1, fps as reported by GOG counter is about 40. Running the benchmark yields similar results (100-120 before 2.1, 40-50 after). Game is still playable, but the huge difference in numbers is concerning.
  16. Hayashi.226

2.1 still no night vision or flashlight. I wonder why

I mean at this stage I figure it's a conscious design decision to omit these devices from the game world. It's definitely possible to put these in the game if they wanted, One of the Phantom Liberty main mission even gives you a flashlight (of sorts) for the first bit of the quest where V needs...
  17. Hayashi.226

What are these structures?

I've always wondered what these structures out in the ocean are, and what function they could possibly serve. Anyone knows?
  18. Hayashi.226

Bypass Steam?

My copy of TW3 is a Steam edition, but everytime I launch it via Steam it leads to another launcher which actually runs the program. Is there a way to bypass Steam altogether in this instance, and just go to that other launcher directly?
  19. Hayashi.226

Bug - Nix doesn't give correct payment for Spellbound

The deal was that he'd reimburse V 2x purchase price for the item. I bought it from R3NO for 29k but only got 12k+ from Nix when I turned in the item to him.
  20. Hayashi.226

Maximum Mike not on Morrow Rock?

I've been tuned to this station whenever I drive around, and I've not heard him once.
Top Bottom