Racing, after The Beast in Me

+
Completing the final race now unlocks the ability to race. Has anyone tried, and how different is it from the races with Claire? Do the rivals still teleport and keep up with you or can you now leave them in the dust?

I'm a gonk and posted this on the wrong forum :facepalm:

Last edited:
Completing the final race now unlocks the ability to race. Has anyone tried, and how different is it from the races with Claire? Do the rivals still teleport and keep up with you or can you now leave them in the dust?

I'm a gonk and posted this on the wrong forum :facepalm:
It’s the same rubberband mechanic like before the only difference is that you don’t have a shooter next to you while the enemies still have them

Be warned, I ran into a weird bug with the post "Beast in Me" races. I did a few no problem (they are the same races from the quest line) but after one the mission would not pop back up for me and the game would not let me save. I had to go back to a save before that race to be able to save. Other than that it's fun to just repeat the races with new cars but I do wish new tracks were added. Or some motorcycle races, super sad we still have none of those.

Oh and to answer your question the racers are a bit better so leaving them in the dust is harder (haven't noticed too much rubber-banding) but popping tires or shooting the drivers/cars can take them out of commission leaving them unable to keep driving. It's quite fun to blow up the other cars and casually cruise to the finish lmao

Top Bottom