Search results

+
  1. H

What rank did you get to this season?

life stuff got in the way. finished on rank 13 after not playing for 25 days
  2. H

Winners of the Art Contest have been chosen!

love the submissions. The DamienZ one gives off a hellboy vibe to me. I'm in agreement with some of the earlier posters that the submissions need a proper art gallery to view them many months from now. The art is one of gwents greatest assets so please show it off
  3. H

Reason for Homecoming

Dont think of it as Homecoming. Think of it as Gwent 2. It's far more generous than other devs who'd just state that they've stopped supporting the prev game. CDPR has learnt a lot about the game and what worked in the last couple of yrs. Plus they're not mean enough to erase all of your prev...
  4. H

GWENT Homecoming — see what's next for GWENT

the gap is the only way to make meaningful change. CDPR does some of its best work when not knee jerk reacting to community ideas. CDPR's showing a lot of learning through the text of this announcement. My concern is that the track record in terms of delivering on time (Thronebreaker, end of...
  5. H

Roadmap coming next week!

I'm not sure about this announcement - it just seems like the trailer for a trailer to me. Speaking for myself, I need something with a little more 'meat' than announced cosmetics
  6. H

Share Your Profile

it's not rocket science. Just replace everything east of .../profile/ with the username of someone on the forum and their profile pops up.
  7. H

Ambush Units Should Flip Over at the End of the Round (if they haven't already)

for me, the fact that ambush cards may not flip over is part of the skill element- both playing them and playing against them. I'd prefer to just have the reward for playing them correctly and flipping be higher rather than just having auto flip with no counter beyond lock or the recent nr roche...
  8. H

No balancing or new cards for another month?

new cards/ rotation is the lifeblood of many a CCG. Otherwise with a limited card pool it doesn't take long for a format to feel 'solved'/ samey with a limited no of top decks ruling the roost. There's a reason both HS and MtG introduce new cards every 3m and they have far larger card pools than...
  9. H

Developer stream for arena reveal
  10. H

I guess the question should be - at the time of release of arena a month ago, the devs stated that the cards introduced finalise the core set - are you happy with the game as is? Do you feel the core set is complete enough for a final version of the open beta? - rather than a simple yes/no...
  11. H

Season of the Bear is ending!

May I assume there'll be no PTR/ major changes this month either?
  12. H

April GWENT Challenger is coming… to a salt mine!

CDPR do know how to host an event. Hopefully they'll really pimp out the game more (announcements, card reveals etc) during the actual event. That stuff should always be more exciting than the venue or it's a missed opportunity (no matter how awesome the venue is)
  13. H

Kripparrian is streaming GWENT!

it's the beginner experience. It'll take at least a week for Kripp to become familliar with the game, at least for decent commentary It also highlights some issues with the tooltips- ai plays siren into moonlight. 'So what does it do?'
  14. H

So, how's your arena experience?

I played it for a couple of hrs, ultimately deciding that the variance and lack of input into deckbuilding just isn't for me. I'm glad some people are having fun with it but I really want something with a little more 'meat' to it.
  15. H

Mahakam Season ends soon!

This season climb was far better than last season in terms of rewards etc. My gripe is that it's a very short season. That said, a reset to the beginning of a month is overdue. I guess it's better to time it to the end of Feb. I'm not complaining if season rewards arrive earlier this month...
  16. H

Possible Fix to Card Advantage Issues

just make it so draw only triggers if you have less cards than opponent when the card hits the battlefield. Question is whether a different effect is triggered instead of card draw if equal/ ahead on cards
  17. H

Question about Rondvid

Ronvid currently triggers from graveyard at end of turn. There are other end of turn triggers such as the Knight Elect buff Regarding timing. If your opponent has already passed, as soon as you pass the round immediately ends - no end of round trigger occurs. So you can't use Ronvid as turn 2...
  18. H

Open PTR server is now live

I'm still waiting on this month's PTR, especially if end of season is the 28th. The reason being, if it doesn't exist, we can't expect changes beyond a few points up and down. Perhaps I'm expecting too much from design
  19. H

LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 21.02.2018

morenn, cerys and Imelerth looks decent. As for the rest, I'm not enthusiastic about the dilution of the gold pool. Personally, I certainly don't want them in kegs. Surely there's a role for arena exclusive cards? It'd also let you design cards that let you play with the draft mechanic- eg...
  20. H

A question for people that run 3+ Scorches

I've been playing about with a scorch deck (scorch, gIgni, Villentrent, renew, NG Yennifer). It needs a specific deck that doesn't stack 'tall units.' It's different to play but it doesn't feel super powerful. It's a variant of this deck: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAz55rsiMI4&t=351s...
Top Bottom