Search results

+
  1. J

DLC

Perso j'aimerais surtout voir des prolongations / suites à certaines quêtes qui finissent vraiment de manière frustrante et sans que nos choix aient au final de l'impact sur l'issue de celles-ci. J'aimerais aussi pouvoir récupérer Skippy dans sa version utile et sauver Brendan
  2. J

Why Gigs in Cyberpunk feels like a serious downgrade from Witcher contracts...

Some side quests and gigs are really disappointing in cyberpunk because in fact you don't have any choice or any impact on the outcome. Moreover, some of the most interesting and most exciting quests to do actually ends up without any conclusion at all, as if what you did was useless or just...
  3. J

[BUG] [SPOILER] | Side-Job: THE HUNT | Second Braindance Section

I've been looking for this last clue for a while but couldn't find anything neither. Would be great to know whether it's a bug preventing us to catch the clue or a bug which indicates a clue to find while there is none.
  4. J

Car control

Yeah driving in this game is not as good as what we can see in other titles like GTA, but rocksteady has 30+ years of practicing before they came to the level they're now, while Cyberpunk is the first title making them work on this. Watch dogs's driving was terrible too and they only improved it...
  5. J

Hotfix 1.05

Great to get another patch so quickly, but there's one very annoying bug which should be put on priority list : losing everything we put in our stash permanently as if it was a wormhole. Also, you guys really need to fix the cars and bikes driving, it's so awful to have supposedly future...
  6. J

stash items disappeared

Yeah I've lost everything I put in stash twice so far.
  7. J

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

Wish I could get my hands on a CE for PC, but it doesn't seem like CDProjekt plans to do more of them. I didn't have money when they released, and were sold out everywhere when I had money. And I'm pretty sure we'll see some of them on amazon / ebay a few months before release. Such a shame...
  8. J

Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

The first 2 games were great, even with lot of flaws and issues, but the universe, ambiance and possibilities are amazing. The studio working on this new title is totally new and still has everything to prove, but they seem committed to depict our beloved WOD universe so I can't wait for it...
  9. J

UNTIL APRIL 2020

Borderlands 3 will be out soon, Control and Greedfall are out already, and Biomutant will come before the end of the year, and other great games are coming too, so we'll have plenty of games to wait with. 1568169934
  10. J

Trait stat point about sexual orientation?

I would really like to know clearly how CDProjekt intend to treat sexual orientations in-game. Knowing that poland restaurants can refuse to serve homosexual / trans and disabled people, and that laws and government are really late on the subject, I think it would be a great if a company like...
  11. J

Why do they keep changing default male V?

You guys know we'll be able to create our own character and customize it as we see fit right ? It's not like Lara Croft or Aiden Pierce, there will be hundreds of different V so it doesn't matter if they change his look.
  12. J

Witcher - the movie - details released

Thanks for the news ! I honestly don't expect a lot of it, considering the bad habit studios have to ruin video games movies. It's good to know they're still working on the project, but as far as I love the witcher, I won't get excited until I watch it and make my opinion.
  13. J

Does windows 10 with dx12 help stack vRam at all or no difference?

After 1.09 or maybe if we're very lucky in 1.09 next update, they will add DirectX12 support to the game, so everyone using compatible hardware should notice some improvements. But notebook graphic cards are really weak for games compared to regular ones, don't expect DX12 to change from night...
  14. J

Hearts of Stone release date announced

These are great news, and since i already bought the expansion on gog.com I'm currently trying to subscribe in order to be able to buy the Gwent cards separately. But the site doesn't seem to work or maybe is overloaded. Now I hope CDProjekt is gonna give us the opportunity to buy the Decks...
  15. J

"There's too much to do in this game. Woe is me."

There are different kind of gamers, some who like to rush content the fastest they can and usually finish a game within 3 days ; some others who can play just a few hours each week. No matter how much time you can play a video game, in the Witcher you can do main quest in around 50-60 hours I...
  16. J

Any chance of getting physical Gwent in the future ?

I've been quite a big lover of CDProjekt and The Witcher ever since the first game came out. One of the things which I loved beside their games was their ideas and concern for gamers / clients. Everything went fine for years and we were happy ; but then, suddenly, without any foresign, they...
  17. J

GTX 980ti 1440p FPS

Above 50 fps it runs smoothly and without any fps drop. I prefer to get better graphics with all options on and maxed than 60 fps, but everyone has his tastes. The geforce experience profile recommend 4x MSAA but that's for the base 980Ti, it runs well here.
  18. J

Saving under Windows 10

I use Win 10 too but luckily I didn't have any problem
  19. J

GTX 980ti 1440p FPS

I'm playing it with an Asus GTX 980 Ti Strix on 2560x1440, with Ultra Settings, Hairworks and all options enabled. The game runs great with 50+ fps, and will probably be even better when CDPR patch it to use Directx12.
  20. J

Patch 1.08 Notes

Great news, looking forward to this patch and all its fixes :), good job guys and thanks for keeping doing awesome work.
Top Bottom