Search results

+
  1. M

Tablet

Tablet Hi, I am thinking about buying a tablet, but since it would be my first one, I am unsure what I should go for. You guys probably have experience and could make some suggestions. I want to mainly take meeting notes with it, read .pdfs and maybe watch some YouTube videos. So I was...
  2. M

Original locations

Original locations Sadly I have not been able to play the game yet, since I don't have time currently and I also need to buy a new machine to run it. I have a question for the people that are already playing it: How true to the old locations in TW1 are Kaer Morhen and Vyzima in the new...
  3. M

The Witcher History

The Witcher History Haven't seen this posted yet anywhere. One of the initial developers for The Witcher 1 talks about early development:
  4. M

Browsers, Add-Ons and Search Engines

Browsers, Add-Ons and Search Engines I have been searching today for a browser alternative. I am currently using SWare Iron, which was suggested by a friend a couple years back, since it seemed to have all the advantages, like speed as Chrome, but not the disadvantages of phoning home. I read...
  5. M

Witcher Start Menu Icons

Witcher Start Menu Icons I played around with Classic Shell today and decided to try out making my own Witcher Start Menu icon. Nothing special. Started with Witcher 1 and will continue to do the other ones probably. The eyes start to glow, when you hover over it and are lit up, when it is...
  6. M

Female Protagonist

Female Protagonist I have been watching a few videos on female characters in games and their objectification and so on. And while this woulld be an endless discussion, my question is something different: What kind of female character would you like to play, if you could choose any? What would...
  7. M

Next Gen

Next Gen Can someone explain to me, what the point of talking about next gen is? As far as I understand it refers to the new consoles (PS4 and XBone), but what is new about them. They are technologically about an average to medium-high PC, so new technology can't be it, since on the PC we have...
  8. M

T-Online Germany wants to remove flat rates

T-Online Germany wants to remove flat rates Recently Telekom Germany has been discussing removing internet flat rates in favour of different volume rates, where you pay for a certain colume per month at full speed and afterwards you only get reduced slow internet speeds. This in itself is...
  9. M

Live discussions

Live discussions Do we have anything like a chat room or something? I enjoy the forum very much, but sometimes, I'd just like to chat and discuss in real time with people about stuff. We have such great discussions, but they sometimes take so long over weeks, that you always have to get back...
  10. M

Favourite Monster

Favourite Monster What is your favourite monster in the Witcher universe and Why? What other mythological monsters (preferably eastern european to stay in the theme) would you like to see in The Witcher 3? For me in the first Witcher in the beginning the drowners, although they become too easy...
  11. M

The Witcher Role Playing Game

The Witcher Role Playing Game I was told by an aquaintance (to me this word always sounds so formal in English), that there is a Witcher pen and paper roleplaying game. But he said it is not such a well known game and it has never been translated from Polish. I was wondering, if there is...
Top Bottom