Search results

+
  1. L

Physical Gwent Cards Appreciaton Thread

Same here.
  2. L

Game randomly just closes/crashes (no error)

Same here, been happening a lot since 1.10 patch, it happened only once or twice before 1.10 during my first playthrough of 200hrs.
  3. L

Patch 1.10 - Undocumented Changes

On one hand I think it's unrealistic, on the other I also like that effect. Eh.
  4. L

Patch 1.10 - Undocumented Changes

Call me crazy but I actually can push enemies off the ledge now, I am sure I was not able to before.
  5. L

What you expect from 1.10?

Sometimes in software development, the version number can be used to reflect the scope of the changes. For example, 1.0x versions might indicate that the changes are insignificant and 1.x versions will mean bigger changes. This patch will be in preparation for the new expansion as well as all...
  6. L

Expressing through poetry.

Your poems are awesome, I would also like to share a stupid poem I made when I went to the market one day: A fine day at the bus stop or Idiots the gathering: Bus stop, sunny, breezy day. Bus was coming, people were waiting. Everyone thought somebody would wave Little did they know nobody...
  7. L

Should Bethesda Softworks license REDengine 3 from CD Projket RED?

Most likely not, they are capable of building one of their own. But I am sure if CDPR license it, there will be developers who would use it.
  8. L

Trollslayer Achivement question

I can give a rat's ass about the achievement, the troll dude is awesome, he my pal.
  9. L

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - VGX Trailer

wow i see it too, man, that beard!
  10. L

Possible Release Date Fall 2014?

They can take as long as they like, give us the TW3 as we know it should be, the ultimate game of the decade, or even century! :p
  11. L

Weird Graphical Bug (Yrden in Conversations)

it was cool like this more than normal game tho :p
  12. L

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – VGX Trailer . Watch Here

Damn, just damn, GIVE THIS TO ME, STRAIGHT TO ME, AND I WILL EAT BROCCOLI FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!
  13. L

Save A Life: Amazingly talented Naughty Dog replica creator needs our help (From Neogaf)

I love helping others whenever it is within my power. I am going through some rough shit and helping others is the only way I know how to keep myself positive and stay sane. I am leaving my place soon so there's no way the shipping can reach me in time or else I would have bought something, his...
  14. L

Save A Life: Amazingly talented Naughty Dog replica creator needs our help (From Neogaf)

Those who have helped so far, I thank you, you are the most amazing human being on earth. This is the new update from the one who is responsible for taking care of this fund raising:
  15. L

I am upping this as only in 3 hours the deadline will be reached, if you can help, this is the last chance. Thank you all :)
  16. L

Yes indeed, the thought that without the money sick people will be left to die just sickens me to no ends!
  17. L

Save A Life: Amazingly talented Naughty Dog replica creator needs our help (From Neogaf) This comes directly from poster Kubus from Neogaf and i quoted, check the original link at the end for more details and pictures. You can check out this link for the original post on Neogaf for more...
  18. L

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

This one should be enough: 3dfx Voodoo3 3000
  19. L

Registration won't accept my ~Di name

You don't need any registration for the game mate! Just download the latest patches and play!
Top Bottom