Possible Release Date Fall 2014?

+
Possible Release Date Fall 2014?

Hey Witchers out there!

If u follow this Link:

http://www.4players.de/4players.php/spielinfonews/Allgemein/33882/2137363/The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt|Trailer_mit_neuen_Spieleindruecken.html

U will read a small Article by a big German Videogame Site. In this Article they write about a Release Time in Fall 2014. The Site is generally trustworthy. Could be Speculation of course but...

Greets

Mothra

Forum veteran
Until CDPR posts it here on the site pure speculation.
And the link says TW3 will release in fall 2014 which is just the most conservative estimate they could do without looking totally stupid.

I'd prefer Q3 2015 !
why push our beloved devs ? let them relax and do it at ease.

BlackLeopard said:
I'd prefer Q3 2015 !
why push our beloved devs ? let them relax and do it at ease.
? no dev brings a trailer for a game 3 years before release ... i think fall 2014 is when it will be out
a 3 1/4 years long production is in our days much time to create a game even an OP world
in fall 2015 i will be 17 and will make my ABI (a-level)
so there is no time for a video game

I'd prefer CD Projekt to complete the game without any rush. And as polished/bug free as possible.

I'm in no hurry. Plenty of other games to play in the meantime. And The Witcher 3 thus far looks like it's worth the wait.

eskiMoe said:
I'd prefer CD Projekt to complete the game without any rush. And as polished/bug free as possible.

I'm in no hurry. Plenty of other games to play in the meantime. And The Witcher 3 thus far looks like it's worth the wait.

[#10127] You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

:(

eskiMoe said:

yeah take ur time cdpr ...wait is worth ...

They can take as long as they like, give us the TW3 as we know it should be, the ultimate game of the decade, or even century! :p

Pushing games release date too far is not always healthy for the game and sometimes can even damage it...

The later the better. There's a lot of promising RPGs coming out next year, but they will all pale in comparison once TW3 is released. :p

I believe Amazon is responsible for leakage of the fall term (yet again):

http://m.pcgamer.com/2013/10/25/amazon-lists-unofficial-release-date-for-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/

Since this is not the first time Amazon did this, it's unlikely CDP would share this info with them. On the other hand, even when both previous games came out in May (at least I think they did), I still think Q3 seems like a believable date, considering the amount of released information and footage.

We already have it from an official source that Amazon did not get that date from CD Projekt. For all we know, they pulled it out of thin air.

"Amazon frequently lists unofficial release dates that are eventually proven false."

Which is all we need to know about the credibility of that claim. Still, Q4 2014 is at least as good a wild guess as any other.

Top Bottom