Search results

+
  1. P

Will there be another wipe after open beta ?

About microtransactions Hi, let me say first that i really enjoy your game. I have been reading in your FAQ section that although you don't plan an account reset at any point in the future, you however cannot be absolutely sure that there will not be one eventually. So my question is whether...
  2. P

Is the low graphical sharpness intentional in Blood and Wine or is it a bug to be addressed?

I fixed it for myself using ReShade and the Blood&Wine Visibility 1.1 preset, by Doomaster. I followed the instructions from a thread in this forum... "The compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version"...
  3. P

Is the low graphical sharpness intentional in Blood and Wine or is it a bug to be addressed?

Is the low graphical sharpness intentional in Blood and Wine or is it a bug to be addressed? I just started the new expansion and one thing i notice in the graphics is that they look somewhat blurry similar to when sharpness is set to low. That doesn't change no matter how i adjust the...
  4. P

Any news about the next patch?

I think now with the new upscale bug, Eredin will be level 1 and will go down with one strike.... Pleaze pleaze fix that upscale option, i love the extra challenge but i am tired of constantly reloading in order for upscale to work.
  5. P

An interesting enemy upscale bug.

I usually save the game at a small distance from areas that i expect a fight, like question marks. If upscale doesn't work, i load that save and return. In all cases the enemies are this time scaled correctly. Enemies shouldn't be visible when you save otherwise reloading does not work. Anyway...
  6. P

[BUG] Upscaling enemies issue

I hope they fix it. Upscale was the main feature i was expecting for starting a new playthrough
  7. P

[BUG] Upscaling enemies issue

Not only some enemies don't upscale but in the few minutes i tried the new patch i came across bandits that were down scaled from their normal level 7(with upscale option turned off) to level 1(option turned on). Also a group of nekkers were mixed level 1 and level 36. I am level 35, finished...
  8. P

one part of the ending is bugging me(spoilers )

For me the only ending tha makes sence is the dark ending. Ciri is lost so we can never know what happened in her fight against the white frost and Geralt dies like every witcher should... not in his bed. Also we get to see what happens with the last Crone who escaped earlier in the game. Its...
  9. P

Bug - attack power, sign intensity, vitality way too high

So is it confirmed that those who are yet unaffected can now use dimeritium bombs without ruining their stats?
  10. P

Dimeritium Bomb bug that affects stats

Dimeritium Bomb bug that affects stats Has this bug been addressed in 1.05? According to CDPR they already had the solution and it was to be implemented on this patch. Yet i can't see this mentioned in the changelog
  11. P

ETA for 1.05 patch?

Has anyone read the changelog for PC version?
  12. P

Can you at least release console commands to fix the broken quests?

there is a debug console activator mod http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/28/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D28%26preview%3D&pUp=1 They have a link on their main page with supposed full command list. Haven't tried using it myself
  13. P

No fix for Pyres of Novigrad bug in 1.04?

Isn't there a way to work around the problem by using the Nexus Debug console mod? http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/28/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D28%26preview%3D&pUp=1 Haven't tried it myself, just curious about it
  14. P

Pyres of Novigrad bug, can't progress with main quest line. *Possible Spoilers!*

I haven't reached that point in the story yet to experience the bug but i have been reading about it and there are one or two things i don't understand. Is this a bug that affects only a few people or is it since 1.03 universal, meaning that only those who played past that point prior to 1.03...
  15. P

Good news! Don't wait for the patch!

Schlomo is lucky...
  16. P

1.05 When ?

Big problems lead to hate... hate leads to the Dark side!
  17. P

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Can anyone confirm if the new nvidia drivers (353.06) offer any performance boost for GT970 graphic cards? I read some great things for the 700 and 600 series but i didn't find anything concrete about the 900 series. As of now i can't decide if i should upgrade. I have intel i-5 3400 series, 8...
  18. P

Re-installing the Witcher 3

I haven't tried it but as other people have posted on the internet, your 1.04 saves will not work with 1.03 version. So if you do this you will lose progress
  19. P

NPC popping/LOD: Last, desperate request

That is actually very good. If it was introduced with a patch then it will be easy to fix as they will only have to revert certain changes they made
  20. P

NPC popping/LOD: Last, desperate request

There are far smarter ways to help people with substandard machines to play than having NPC's appear in front of our noses. I do not agree with the idea that this is done on purpose. Highest possibility is that it is some kind of glitch introduced accidentally with the latest patches but it...
Top Bottom