Search results

+
  1. A

Geralt's lovers

+1 for Essi. I really loved this little romance in the books. Essi is a lovely character with a good heart. Shani is a character I like very much, too. But she is more a friend for Geralt than a lover (in the way I see her at least). Fingilla is cool, really cool! But for her Geralt is just a...
  2. A

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

Actually not. If the player decides so, there is no need so say it directly. I think players have the ability to imgaine this. Nevertheless a dialoge option like "I forgive because I love you" or something would have been nice ^^
  3. A

Triss surrenders herself to the mage hunters, well knowing that she will be tortured. She did this for Ciri! This is a big, big sacrifice in my opinion. And if Yen wasn't already at Skellige, Triss would have gone with Geralt, I guess. But Yen is already there, started investigations. So there...
  4. A

Removed Omelette Quest for Yennefer restored!

I'm a Triss fan and would never complain about adding this really cute scene by a hotfix for example. Why should I ? Being #TeamTriss doesn't mean I don't grant #TeamYen additional Yen scenes. Especially when they are as lovely as this one! So : +1 for adding this scene.
  5. A

I'm stuck on Vernon Roch main quest glitch...(minor spoilers)

A question to you : Have you been to Skellige befor doing the Novigrad Quests ? I my case this bug occured because I did some quests at Skellige first (just the main plot plus the Last Wish quest). When I was back to do the Novigrad quests I didn't get the cutscene after that you can talk to...
  6. A

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

/sign. Exactly this ! Damn, it's so hard for me to find the right words when you're not writing in your mother language.
  7. A

Hm, why not ? Please keep in mind that the follwing statements are just my very personal point of view : Geralt leaves Triss to find Yen wich is quite believable. But he still loves Triss and never broke up. My choice - absolutly no reflection of this choice in the game. Okay, I can deal with...
  8. A

I think they just wanted to strech out the special roles of Yen & Triss, that's why they made them special cards. Why Síle (etc..) are weaker than Philippa - yeah, I asked myself why. They should have the same power imho. But this is OT. Back to the topic now.
  9. A

I don't mind the Gwent cards, I think they're fine as they are. Triss is a special card but a bit weaker than Yen. That reflects their powers imho. But the thing with the content : yes and no. For me it is quite reasoned that people act as if Yen and Geralt are together again. I mean, they are...
  10. A

Definatly they should have done this ! I was really surprised that there is no choice here - especially for the people who've chosen Shani. I would have been very annoyed if I'd chose Shani. The fact that I like Triss and that I will always choose her (and yes, I've read the books) doesn't...
  11. A

I ageree with you absolutly, the fact you mention is a major flaw of the whole game compared to the previous games! But this is a Triss or Yen thread - so this romance should/can be discussed here, don't you think so ? :)
  12. A

Indeed this is the major problem I have with Yen : My Geralt starts to act submissivly when he is with Yen. It feels like he is not my character anymore. And this circumstance bothers me. Of course he act like he would act in the books and therefore it is fine and I don't want a removal of...
  13. A

I love CDPR's Triss, I like Sapkowski's Yen but I dislike the Geralt-Yen relation by Sapkowski. Simple as that ;)
  14. A

So many lovely Triss pics, please more :)
  15. A

As Geralt is "my" character now, it is up to me how he faces recovering his memory. But I get your point, know what you mean. I think it's a matter of how to interpret a role playing game. For me - as a passionate pen&paper roleplayer for almost twenty years - the most important thing is a free...
  16. A

I agree, you're right, but...yeah, now here comes the BUT : I don't see the necessity to explain Geralts feelings in detail. This is an RPG. And you, the player is up to choose about Geralt's feelings. That's what a RPG is about imho. CDPR gave you basics about the character and left all other...
  17. A

[GERMANY] - Deutsche Hexer Taverne: Klein Mahakam

Ich finde die deutsche Version prima. Ich weiß auch echt nicht, warum immer auf den deutschen Versionen rungehackt wird. Das erscheint mir eine seltsame Modeerscheinung zu sein... Ich habe TW3 zuerst mit deutscher Synchro gespielt und nun spiele ich den zweiten Durchgang mit der englischen...
  18. A

Triss or Yen?

Okay, here we go : 1. Are you a book reader? Yes, I've read the two books with the short stories plus the five saga books. 2.Did you read the books first or not? TW1 -> TW2 -> books -> TW3 3.Are you basing your choice on what's good for Geralt or as a player? both, feels like 50/50 4.Are you...
  19. A

Interaction with friends is incredibly limited; I feel so alone

Actually there were not much more dialoges / interactions with your friends in the previous games. This ist not a BioWare game, where companions have a central role in the whole game concept. All interactions with my allies are fine - and yes, there could be more. But don't forget how huuuuuge...
  20. A

Triss or Yen?

I've read the books and this is the reason why I never could choose Yen. Without knowing the books I would be more open minded probably.... I think the point is : I read the books after I played the first two games (which was last year). So I already had my vision of Geralt. And my Geralt would...
Top Bottom