+

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

• I like triss better

Votes: 269 49.5%
  • i like yen better

Votes: 200 36.8%
  • I like tris better, and from a RP point, I would have to go for yen

Votes: 49 9.0%
  • from a RP point, I'd go with triss aswell.

Votes: 25 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geralt didn't ask her to stay and help. He didn't even do any hints.

p.s.from that point of view we can suggest that Triss feels "put-out".
0_o really?! So the scene at the docks isn't about Geralt trying to stop Triss from leaving to Kovir. OK. I've missed this. And I also think you shouldn't ask Triss to help you find Ciri. It's Triss must ask him what else she could do :\ though you obviously have different opinion on this.

If you are Triss fan and don't want to admit her decision not to help, maybe :) But for other people it's quite simple. Thank you for your POV let's move further....

It's the only argument you have: but she helped Geralt in Novigrad. But we are speaking not about her help in Novigrad I don't know why you constantly bringing this topic. No one deny her help :) But it seems you think it's an excuse for leaving Geralt in the middle of his search her Ciri 0_o! I don't understand this. As a friend you should help till you find Ciri or till Geralt give up on finding her not leave him in the middle of his search.

Triss has a bunch of mages she need to care off. Great - so some random people for her are more important than Ciri. Haven't heard any reasonable argument to this :\

She comes later because she cares about Ciri, Geralt and Yennefer. - and we go again to random people for her are more important thing because she comes only when Yennefer ask her to come though she knows about whole situation but decided to go to Kovir. Any argument against this?
So, no. I see all your argument and I'm not ignoring them I just don't see any conter-argument.

As a friend you should help till you find Ciri or till Geralt give up on finding her not leave him in the middle of his search.

Dandelion tells Ciri is not in Novigrad. What should Triss do? Go to Skellige with Geralt, knowing that Yennefer is already there?

she comes only when Yennefer ask her to come though she knows about whole situation but decided to go to Kovir.
How can she know? How can she know that there is going to be a battle in KM before Yennefer tells her?

How can she know? How can she know that there is going to be a battle in KM before Yennefer tells her?
But she knows that Ciri is missing? Is it fine to be in Kovir while Geralt and Yennefer are searching for Ciri? And I see you think it's fine - perfect. That's what friends are made for. To sit in another town and have peaceful life while her friends are searching for Ciri. If you really thinks that it's fine than I can't argue with you people :\ really...

Is it fine to be in Kovir while Geralt and Yennefer are searching for Ciri?
Dandelion tells Ciri is not in Novigrad. What should Triss do? Go to Skellige with Geralt, knowing that Yennefer is already there?

Besides, while Geralt has searched for Ciri through the whole Velen and Novigrad, all Yen has done was finding out about the mask. So, does it mean she sits in Skellige while Geralt is searching for Ciri?

But she knows that Ciri is missing? Is it fine to be in Kovir while Geralt and Yennefer are searching for Ciri? And I see you think it's fine - perfect. That's what friends are made for. To sit in another town and have peaceful life while her friends are searching for Ciri. If you really thinks that it's fine than I can't argue with you people :\ really...

No romance playthough:
Yeah yeah peaceful life.
-Remember Triss consider all the mage are friend of her (say it ingame), so she need to get them to safety, consider them are all novice who don't understand shit
-Make an agreement with Kovir king to guarantee a place for all mage she save
-Recieve Yen message, rush to Kaer Mohen

Romance path
Stay the same, except the ship waiting for her in the shore, it is the one which have two mage who try to decipher light house's message. And after an agreement, she rush to Kaer Mohen (no Yen message this time)

Last edited:
Infact Yen has done absolutely nothing in skellige as she pissed off everyone. Until Geralt came she didnt accomplish anything.
At least she is trying to find even if not all her action are successful. While Triss just ignore Ciri and help random mages!

---------- Updated at 01:15 PM ----------

No romance playthough:
Yeah yeah peaceful life.
-Remember Triss consider all the mage are friend of her (say it ingame), so she need to get them to safety, consider them are all novice who don't understand shit
-Make an agreement with Kovir king to guarantee a place for all mage she save
-Recieve Yen message, rush to Kaer Mohen
So you agree that random people are more important for her than Ciri? Because all I see is that you are trying to say how it was important for Triss to save those mages. Am I right?

Triss surrenders herself to the mage hunters, well knowing that she will be tortured. She did this for Ciri! This is a big, big sacrifice in my opinion.
And if Yen wasn't already at Skellige, Triss would have gone with Geralt, I guess. But Yen is already there, started investigations. So there is no urgent need to go there....

So you agree that random people are more important for her than Ciri? Because all I see is that you are trying to say how it was important for Triss to save those mages. Am I right?

-Those aren't just random mage, not for Triss, she save all of them because she care about them, while many other powerful sorceress just flee
-And she have done EVERYTHING to save Ciri, Geralt don't need her help any further. So it is the time for her to help all her "other" friend

This is pointless, i have repeated this thing for five, six times already.

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change...
She never cared a lot about Ciri :) So by her own initiative she wouldn't drop all to find her.
:wat: completely disagree.....

completely disagree.....

Do not get me wrong, but Ciri was never her high priority. Her high priorities are Geralt (especially since games) & Mages (their fate and future). Of course she didn't harm her, and she will help to defend her, even if, Geralt wouldn't help Triss with the mages.

p.s. my opinion mb created under books influence, but nvm - Triss the best :faith:

Last edited:
Do not get me wrong, but Ciri was never her high priority. Her high priorities are Geralt (especially since games) & Mages (their fate and future). Of course she didn't harm her, and she will help to defend her, even if, Geralt wouldn't help Triss with the mages.

p.s. my opinion mb created under book influence, but nvm - Triss the best :faith:

Actually from i read in the book and play game, i think Triss care for Ciri and Geralt equally....They are her "family" after all :whistle:

But well all the mages from Norvigad are important to her too:
:geraltsad: High time you forgot about your fellow mages. Saved yourself instead.
:disgust: Would you abandon Vesemir? Eskel? Lambert? Leave them behind just to save your own skin?
:faith: I understand, you're worried about me, but i can't just pack up and leave them all.....I know what awaits those who fall into the hunter's hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom