Search results

+
  1. O

Improvement Suggestions

Improvement Suggestions Currently testing the Beta for some time now, and after testing it now fo some time, you quickly see alot of potential for significant improvements for the game. Missing Glossary/Tutorial Improvements Lets begin first with the elephant in the glass room. The game in its...
  2. O

Add a 'Bonus Features' Menu.

Add a 'Bonus Features' Menu. Its also to mention, that in the ganme, you will lose the option to ever see these loading screens again, because once you play through the game, the game has practically no reason anymore to show you these animations. It would have been in my opinion a nicer way...
  3. O

Your Wishes for Patch 1.25

Your Wishes for Patch 1.25 Lets pretend the final Patch is coming and we skip 1.23 and 1.24 with it, what would be on your Wish List for that final Patch? Lets say it is again such a huge Patch that makes once and for sure, that Bugs are fixed as much as possible, causes mostly no new major...
  4. O

Invisible Merchant south of Druid Camp/Skellige Islands

Invisible Merchant south of Druid Camp/Skellige Islands When you do the main quest with Yennefer you can still see that Merchant NPC, but can't talk with him. When the quest is done and that NPC returns to its location, its invisible an you see just the Map icon... The same invisibility bug...
  5. O

Witch Hunter Raids Massive Graphic Glitches at the End

Witch Hunter Raids Massive Graphic Glitches at the End When you complete this little Yellow !- Quest in Ferneck at Novigrad the screen changes to you speakign with the Mage that you saved in his house from the two Witch Hunters. The problem with this one here is, that you can't see both of...
  6. O

The Great Erasmus-Vegelbud-Memorial Race

The Great Erasmus-Vegelbud-Memorial Race The Quest doesn''t go anymore on PS4 into the list of completed quests once you have done all 3 races successfully, the quest now stays whyever still in the list of Side Quests that you have still to do.. Can someone confirm this please if I'm not alone...
  7. O

Constant random Crashes with Error ce-34878-0

Constant random Crashes with Error ce-34878-0 In my Play Session the Game crashed over the time yesterday 3x due to this stupid Error... Don't know, if it has to do anythign with the new Patch or not, but researched a bit what this Error is and what its orrigin might be and so online onl,y...
  8. O

Is there already any news about Patch 1.12??

Is there already any news about Patch 1.12?? I'd like to know, if theres already anything known about Patch 1.12? as it seems, that CDPR has now moved over by a large part over on working on Cyberpunk 2077 while leaving only a small part of the Dev team behind for now for Witcher 3, which will...
  9. O

1.2 What do you want to see in that Patch?

1.2 What do you want to see in that Patch? :wisegirl: First of all after 1.10 I think it would be nice to continue Patches from that point on with just the increasing number after the comma (because 1.11 would sound silly, and every Patch from this point on should be just major Patches, which...
  10. O

[Bug] Lord of Undvik - Bugged Folan/Fail Objective

[Bug] Lord of Undvik - Bugged Folan/Fail Objective After the Patch 1.10. this Quest Lord of Undvik is still bugged. if you find Hjalmar before finding Folan, then the Quest will copletely bug out and you won't be able to complete it anymore without a Fail Objective for not having found out...
  11. O

[BUG] In the Hearts of the Woods

[BUG] In the Hearts of the Woods After Patch 1.10. in the Quest In the Hearts of the Woods you can't still complete this quest without a Fail Objective. If you go with Svens route completely just following the Quest to get the Achievement for slaying the Ancient Leshen and its Decoction (as...
  12. O

Lord of Undvik - Again unreasonable silly Fail Objectives bugged?

Lord of Undvik - Again unreasonable silly Fail Objectives bugged? Please, can someone show me here, via screenshots the Quest Log of you having completely doen the Quest Lord of Undvik?? I'm short before killing the Ice Giant and theres this ridiculous stupid Fail Objective for me now for "not...
  13. O

Suggestion: First Person Mode

Suggestion: First Person Mode it hit me right a truck right now, this idea, when I was reading in that Triss Fan Art Thread, when I saw there an awesome sweet picture of Triss, from Game Engine taken out of the game directly, that looked like viewing Triss' face directly out of first person...
  14. O

Patch 1.08 Wish List

Patch 1.08 Wish List People can post here what they would like to see for Patch 1.08, as theres by far not everything fixed yet. Heres things that I wish for Patch 1.08: * Fix for all mutual exclusive Fail Marks of all Quests in the Game to get removed, once you complete a Quest, these Marks...
  15. O

Get Junior

Get Junior Questions are solved, I'd like a Mod to rename my thread please to Post 1.07 Get Junior Quest Finish Bug ----------------- Now after having went through, couldnt wait any longer for answers, as it seems it was anyways too early to question these things as nobody here seems to care...
  16. O

PS4 Bug List and some Suggestions

PS4 Bug List and some Suggestions Hello everyone. I want to write down here some Bugs that I've found while playing this great game on PS4. I don't know, if these things are already known and marked for termination with the upcoming Patches 1.05. and especialyl the as told us much bigger patch...
Top Bottom