PS4 Bug List and some Suggestions

+
PS4 Bug List and some Suggestions

Hello everyone.

I want to write down here some Bugs that I've found while playing this great game on PS4.
I don't know, if these things are already known and marked for termination with the upcoming Patches 1.05. and especialyl the as told us much bigger patch that is soon to follow after 1.07
However, I will name my issues that I found in hope, they they wil lget fixed soon.

1) My first big Bug I come up lately more and more often while playing is a kind of MAP GLITCH in the Minimap, that I see more and more oftenly large areas in the Minimaps with HUGE BLACK BOXES so that you can't actually see anythign anymore.

2) Another little Graphic Glitch I have seen hapenign some times is that Item Icons wierdly glitch or change to an icon of some other Item that you received earlier.

3) Then theres a Graphic Glitch sometimes with the sails of the Boots, don't know if its reproduceable, but rarely happens.

4) Another Bug I have sene happenign oftenly is a serious problem with the Enemy A.I. Sure, sometimes its nice, when enemies act dumb like bread, but thats not how the game shouldbe, when enemies like humen, or even elementals completely stop attacking you and just stand around, defending themself not anymore, unless you attack them with your sword again, being able to crossbow/Igni them from safe range to death.
Or when drowners run in circles when you flee back to lose aggro and they return to their location, as if they would make a happy dance lol >.>
----

Now a little list of bugged locations:

1) The Bandit Camp south of Kondylus near the hidden Treasure is bugged, don't know what happened there in my Game, when I visit it, it looks like as if all Bandits there have been murdered (corspes not there, just a bloodbath) by a monster. First I thought. Oh damn, those bandis must have been eaten alive here, must have been something terrible that killed them, before I was here..butafter looting stuff, the Camp Symbol didn't become grey, like it should when you cleared a Bandit Camp and lootet it.. Should I have killed the Bandits there maybe and not somethign else did i just question myself. Waited days, they don't respawn. symbol stays white ...

2) South of Frischlow where the Magic Lamp Symbo is, it also stays white, nothign happens there, you can see a Ghost Miner with the lamp working ,but the Symbol stays white ... i surely think ,thats not supposed to be so..at an other magic lamp location I did the ghosts at least say something and then the Symbol became grey. But there, nothign happens, the symbol stays just white.... please take a look over that.

3) West of Lurtch, theres a ?-Symbol that dosn#t disappear when you are at that location and actualize what is there. There are just some NPCs selling stuff and a red arrow at the symbol, as if the location's ? would be discoverable at a lower position..but there is no way to get anyhow lower there, theres no cave or anyhtign like that or a house with a hidden cellar or so in the near that you could get somehow to the underground.
Either this is a bug, or its not, but then please tell me how I am supposed to clear that ? there :D

Now some Suggestions for Quality of Life to improve the Game in general, not just only for PS4:

1) Please give our Horse some better A.I and Collision Control... its incredible how stupidly this horse runs by itself permanently into "something" and completely stops running into the direction you want to ride to ... even on roads when theres somethign in your way!!!

2) Please add a function to sortate items!!

3) Please add again a chest that you have access to from Bar Keepers to storage your things, like Materials, Weapons and Equipment, that you don#t want to permanently carry arround with you either, or significantly increase the ammount of Maximum Weigth, that Geralt can have by automaticaly increasign with each Level Up also his Maximum Weight by say + 5. at Level 35 for exampel this would mean then a plus (we start with 1) of 34*5 = +170 Weight you can carry.. That would be a serious great improvement.

4) Make Alchemy Materials weight nothing, Junk therefore can weight then a bit more ...

5) Please Increase the Monster and Animal Population... Velen feels so huge, but is at the same time so extremely empty, cause theres too less creatures and monsters there. It can't be, that in the whole game are only 2 Succubi, and that there is just only 1 Doppler that you either can kill or spare. Please add at least 1 more Succubus and 1 Doppler to the game, where there is no other way, than to kill them, so that you can't miss their Mutagens. Theres also some Schemes, which should be receiveable in multiple ways, like for example the Gnomish Gwyhir, that you can currently get only, when you spare the life of the only killable Doppler in the game, so the game forces you decide between either gettign a unique Doppler Mutagen, or gettign a Craftign Scheme for one of the best swords in the whole game!!

5.1) So please increase the monster and enemy population. Also please make these enemies SCALE UP (somemore, some lesser) so that the enemies and monsters stay over a longer time challenging and give you Exp. YOu say, that TW32 has no Level Cap, but how should one reach Levely beyond 35 and higher, when enemies don't scale up to your Level more? Example: If Wolves always stay at their Levels 6-9, they won't give you any Exp anymore, once you are like Level 17+ But if low Level enemies would scale up with you so that they at least always stay at that range, where they give you a bit Exp for their kills, then these enemioes and monsters stay challening enough to the end game and killing them also doesn't feel like wasted time.
Also Cyclops/Trolls should be a bit more present.currently I know of only 1 single Cyclop spot, I was there, and no clyclop there *sigh*

5.2) Please add more monsters to Velens population, including some creatures, that should return from the older Witcher Games.
* Add again Kikimores
* Add again Hellhounds/ Barghests
* Add again a Kayran (The Velen Swamps are so perfect for one)
* Add again a Striga
* Add again Echinops (these Plant Creatures)
* Graveir/Cemetaurs ?? Where? I always see only Ghousl and Alghouls in the game...and where are Fleders/Garkins, Bruxas and Alps?
* Bloedzuiger?
* Ifrits? (in general, other elementals, than just only Stone Golems? (Wind, Water and Fire Elementals woudl be great ^^)
* Bullvores?
* Frightener?
* Koshchey?
* Giant Centipedes? (Viy)

I think there should be alot more than just 99% of all the times only Nekkers, Endregas, Drowners, Bandits or Wolves that you find in Velen.
Velon offers more than enough space and locations to add alot more monsters to the game (and with that also some new interestign Decoctions/Witcher Contracts ^^)

Stuff like Bloedzuingers, Echinops, Kayran perfectly fits for the Swamps.
Stuff liek Kimores, Viy, Frightener fits well for the woods in Velen
Stuff like Striga, Koshchey, Bullvores would be great for Witcher Contracts
Stuff like Cemetaurs, Graveir, Bruxas, Alps ect would be good for new Monster Nests/Contracts, Caves/Dungeons/Ruins and in general for nighttime should these creatures be alot more present everywhere
Stuff like Hellhounds/Barghests should be findable at nightime nearly of town ruins and woods/swamp
Stuff like Elementals (Ifrits, Undines, Djinns) in general can be present everywhere for protectign tresures for example.

I know, I ask for much here, but alot of this surely could be done with the Add Ons ^^

6)
- Missing NPCs for Gwint and in generel, what is with Professor KALKSTEIN???
- Missing Monster Entries: Why have Wargs no own entry, or share theirs with Wolves?? I think Wargs should have their own entry.

PS: Forget Number 6 about kalkstein, did learn today, that he doesn't exist anymore sadly, but at least as Gwent Card he would have been nice ^^

Some more Suggestions for Quality of Life and General Game Improvements:

* Make Crossbow Bolts that you craft also unendless, theres nobody in the game, who buys them from you, so theres really no reason, why the crafted bolts should be limited supply, when it would be alot nicer and more fun, if they would work like Decoctions, Bombs, Potions and the like and woudl be uneneless and upgradeable, so that the Crossbow becomes actually also a nice and powerful tool as ranged weapon, because in its current form its so weak.

* Please bring back TRAPS, I don't understand why you removed this feature from TW2 so that Geralt can't use Traps anymore. They were so much fun to play around with.Tthey would add alot of good gameplay to TW3, especially with the Witcher Hunting Quests, like that one with the Tschort in the Cave. How nice would it be there to prepare the cave with traps for when the lured Tschort comes, to let it get weakened directly when it enters the cave to attack you just by running into some fierce traps that could poison it and weaken it, so that its attacks aren't temporarely not so powerful anymore.

* Please bring back also ABILITIES, in TW2 you had some nice passive Abilities, Geralt could learn based on what you did with Geralt in the Game. I think this would be a great addition for Geralts general Character Progression, like when you use for example with Geralt alot of Potions, he could receive for example an Abilitiy, that allows him from now on to use all Potions 1 additional time, or could reduce their Toxity by say 10 Points.
There could be an Ability, which gives you for example more Experience from killed Monsters/Human, after having made in these areas xxxx kills.
There could be an Ability, which improves your Stats, if you fight DRUNK, otherwise I see absolutely no reason for why all the beer is in the game, when it even has not anymore any usage, unlike in TW1, where beer was used to bring certain NPCs to speak out useful information, that they otherwise never would tell you, even not with help of AXII. Beer being in TW3 just only soem visual fluff would be a waste of potential. So please make more usage of alcoholic drinks in TW3.

* On a side note, again about more Monster Population, I want to say, this should count especially in velen also for Water Monsters, its kind of boring that you rarely see any enemies there and if you find something, then its 100% only always just silly Drowners, that you can basically one shot with your Crossbow.
Please add more Monster Population for the Seas in Velen ect. add something like Barracudas, Piranhas, Sharks, a KRAKEN to let there be also some bigger more scary monsters that are actualy a great danger for your boat and you

* Please give Geralt appropiate Weapons with that he can defend hisself under water, like Witcher Silver Daggers, a Witcher Silver Bolt Gun that would be alot more appropiate, than the Crossbow, or a Witcher Silver Harpoon. That would be fitting Weapons to fight with under water ranged as like in melee combat. a Crossbow is no appropiate weapon, especially nothign with that you can one shot enemies..where the Crossbow is on land way too weak, its under water way too OP with its one shots ...

* Please improve the Monster Trophies and make them all UNIQUE and more powerful, no Monster Trophy should have the same Effects, like one other Monster Trophy.
Examples: Currently the manifestations (night, midday ect.) have all the same effects of increasing Exp from Humans by 5%.
I think these Trophies could provide alot more unique and useful effects, so that you actually want to exchange them out also and not permanently be equipped with the same Trophy.

Examples:

Gryphon Trophy: Increases Chance to stagger Enemies with heavy attacks by 10% and increases your Dodge Distance/Speed by 20%.
Wyvern Trophy: Makes you resistant against Fire Damage and increases your Defense by 10%.
Succubus Trophy: Increases Damage against Humen by 25% and allows AXII to charm 1 additional enemy.
Night Manifestation Trophy: Your Attacks have a chance of 10% to siphon Adrenaline from enemies and gain 10% more Experience from Monsters
Midday Manifestation Trophy: You Signs have a chance of 10 to blind enemies and gain 10% more Experience from Humen
Katakan Trophy: Your Attacks have a chance of 10% to siphon health from enemies and become for 3 seconds (Cooldown of 6s) invisible when you make a Dodge
Cyclops Trophy: Increases Damage against Monsters by 25% and allows AARD to knockback enemies much stronger, AARD disarms now also Humen.

And so on.You see you could be, like me so creative here with Trophies to make them more useful and fun ;)

Top Bottom