Suggestion: First Person Mode

+
Suggestion: First Person Mode

it hit me right a truck right now, this idea, when I was reading in that Triss Fan Art Thread, when I saw there an awesome sweet picture of Triss, from Game Engine taken out of the game directly, that looked like viewing Triss' face directly out of first person view, so near was she.

Then it ran immediately through my head..

What would it be an awesome play experience, if we you play TW3 also completely in Skyrim Style from First Person View???

Would you find that cool? Would you like that same as much as me to play TW3 this way, getting that way much more immersed by the awesome game world, when you could run around in the game, seeing and interacting with everything, as if you would be self Geralt practically and not just someone, who looks at him from a 3rd person angle...

I find it would make instantly the whole game experiences alot more intense, especialyl the fights, if you could do them in first person view, making also Witcher Senses then in combat more important, making you sense it, when enemies try to attack you from behind in a visual way and so on.

Just look at this picture and tell me, that it doesn't want you to have First Person Camera in TW3 ^^

PS: forget about it, that we stand there in the background, just think you would look directly into her beautiful face from First Person View, would that be awesome, if it woudl be possible to change the Camera View?

Last edited:
Would love a GTA 5 FPS mode I would love it but the amount of detail and time that would need to be spent I mean if we can get one more expansion after the first two perhaps possible.

+1

Not only would having a switchable 1st / 3rd person view be GREAT for immersion... it could also pave the way for VR mods down the road.

Top Bottom