Search results

+
  1. S

Die-wilde-Jagd-Deck und wie ich es hasse !!!

klingt jetzt merkwürdig aber Wilde Jagd ist eines der wenigen funktionierenden Monster Decks.
  2. S

3rd round improvement

It's good as it is. Overwhelming in round 2 to use al cards and then loose in round 3 only while you dont have creatures is bad play and deck building.
  3. S

Kartenvorteil für Runde aufgeben?

Im richtigen Moment zu passen ist spielentscheiden. Du kannst z.B. wenn es nur 1 Karte unterschied ist und der Gegner nix auf dem Board hat einfach Runde 2 sofort passen. Dann muss der Gegner eine Karte spielen, damit habt ihr beide gleich viel und er fängt in Runde 3 an. Womit du die letzte...
  4. S

Amalanwe

1. Zufall 2. Es zählt nur das verhältnis von deinen Punkte zu dem des anderen. Dein level und dein Rank haben mit den Punkten nichts zu tun.
  5. S

Update 0.8.37 jetzt erhältlich!

Sieht er nach einem Hotfix als nach einem geplanten patch aus. Deshalb glaub ich das es alles ist.
  6. S

Was waren eure kuriosesten Situationen?

Warum man hat 16 von 25 karten gespielt hat verdammt viel Power auf dem Feld um die Runde zu gewinnen. Selbst wenn man 0 Karten hat um das Buffen zu verhindern kann man die Kombo in Runde 2 und 3 immer noch mit Frost kontern. Und die chance Frost zu ziehen ist min. 33% man zieht ja noch min. 3...
  7. S

Was waren eure kuriosesten Situationen?

Warum hat er den da aufgegeben? Das hört sich nach dem perfekten start für Scoia an.
  8. S

Möglicher Cheat?

Nein ist es nicht. Ich hab verbindungabbrüche gehabt wo ich vorne lag und auch welche wo ich am verlieren war. Meine Leitung ist auch stabil, da viele über das Problem reden, denke ich mal das die Server das problem sind, da es mit dem letzten patch angefangen hat.
  9. S

Skellige: Immortals Deck

That was not the point with card advantage. When you play Donar you keep the amount of cards in your Hand, that mean you change the order who can play the last card. Playing the last card is very important in this game. You can counter the most thing when you safe the right card and play it last.
  10. S

Funktionsweise: Ciri: Sprint

Eine Karte discarden ist keine Zerstörung, deswegen geh ich davon aus das du sie erst aufs Spielfeld legen must.
  11. S

Yes Birna can do the same and i play it. I play both like the most other SK player too. When Donar is to much risk for you then replace him with Udalryk. But i prefer to got cards from my deck and discard a card is not a disadvantage with 4 revive and 2 cards that came back from Graveyard. The...
  12. S

madroeme is the only card in this deck that give only 4, Ciric give 6 and all other give you 7+ Power. You give the opponent 8 Power with Donar, Donar P10 -2 from Harald. So yeah that is a chance that you draw a card that is not nearly equal to the power from Donar, but that is in my Deck only 4...
  13. S

Only Morkvarg move back after go to Graveyard all other stay in the graveyard. And player on higher ranks play first aard and then coral. So when you don't play last you loose. And you need your clear skys, that is your only chance to bring your Monster back after the weather effekt. When you...
  14. S

Skellige Strategien

Die Piraten sind schwächer geworden, da man nicht mehr hat was sie triggern können. Ich habe sie aber trotzdem im Deck. Sie werden zwar von der starthand zuerst ins mulligan geworfen um bessere Karten zu haben. Sie bringen mir aber auch später str 7 immun gegen Fog und wenn ich einen Spiele...
  15. S

I play this deck since the last patch and have some experience. The first thing you will find that Ermion is not good in this deck. So you can replace it with a other card. I used Regis in this slot another Card that give me some power in the next round. 5 revice cards are to much, you will see...
  16. S

Suggestion: adjust Aglais' ability

I think the dev take the decision that this card are allow to be used more then one time. So i don't see abuse when using cards often. When the dev see that this cards are to strong, then they add fleeting to them. When you loose against aeglis, then in the most case you loose while aeglis are...
  17. S

Suggestion: adjust Aglais' ability

Nice idea. Something like fleeting, so that this card don't go the graveyard after use. Wait. The dev are so good, they have included your idea already with the last patch.
  18. S

Is there a point to play currently? Only one deck is owning the game

To counter this OP strategie you need only 3 bronze card, everyone can have this bronze card very easy. # Then, we should ban strategies because there are to difficult for certain player to counter it? Realy? When someone has not enough skill to counter PFI, then he has not enough skill to play...
  19. S

Verbesserungen

Du scheinst der einzige sein der so denkt. Man bekommt sehr wenig für sein Geld und der Keg drop den man umsonst bekommt ist sehr hoch. Selbst wenig spielst sind so ca 3 Kegs möglich.
  20. S

Skellige Strategien

Du kanst die Azure Donners nicht kürzen, du brauchst dringend 3 damit die chance hoch genug ist einen auf der Hand zu haben für Hjalmar. Ohne Azure ist Hjalmar nur Power 10 Gold, also schwächer als Gerald.
Top Bottom