1x Ermion

1x Decoy
3x First Light
1x Dimeritium Shackles
3x Mardroeme
1x Restore
1x Donar an Hindar
1x Birna Bran

I built this deck because I needed a change from my regular decks. I've only played it a few times so far but I like how it works.
Feel free to comment

Why would you use pure Geralt?
If you don't draw Morkvarg, you often would have to discard specials or healers with Ermion.
If you play Skirmishers you should have 3 of them, usually. Also I wouldn't use that many specials as a skellige player.

KasumiGoto;n7427170 said:
I think he use Geralt and Ciri with Dimeritium Shackles to try resurrect him/her for next round.

KasumiGoto;n7427170 said:
If you don't draw Morkvarg, you often would have to discard specials or healers with Ermion.
If you play Skirmishers you should have 3 of them, usually. Also I wouldn't use that many specials as a skellige player.

Thanks for the feedback.

I have both variants but I like the regular Geralt because it's often useful to have a 12 str gold on the board.
I have skirmishers to discard with Ermion. Morkvarg and Olgierd are backup choices.
2 Skirmishers is fine because I have 3x First Light.
I need the specials. Decoy gives me card advantage, First Lights thin out the deck, Shackles are just-in-case, Mardroemes are to boost my 'immortals', Restore lets me bring back healers, Donar and Birna let me discard skirmishers and/or give me card advantage

gnarbrag I wonder why you don't have Dimeritium Bomb. Because that your deck in total strong cannot counter with Ge'el Monster and NR Golden deck.

DEERCG;n7427740 said:
gnarbrag I wonder why you don't have Dimeritium Bomb. Because that your deck in total strong cannot counter with Ge'el Monster and NR Golden deck.

I can only have 6 silver cards in my deck ;-)

gnarbrag;n7427800 said:
I can only have 6 silver cards in my deck ;-)

I know that we only have 6 silver cards in EVERY deck. And I wonder why Dimeritium Bomb not worth have a place in your deck.

Donar an Hindar gain 8 - 9 - 10 strength for your opponent in round (and if you draw it in last round, GG to you then). Well, is it worth than Dimeritium Bomb?

Btw, I forgot to tell you about Dwarf buff and Hawker Support from Scoia'tael faction. GG to you when have a match with them then.

Last edited:
Knightlon;n7427830 said:
Drop Olgierd, get D-bomb

Imo, Olgierd is good enough for this deck. Because if discard with something then he will comeback to battlefield without need resurrection card.

I refer drop Donar an Hindar. Because take risk to discard Sigrdrifa or Restore card while add for opponents 8 to 10 strength and just get back card advantage.

I play this deck since the last patch and have some experience. The first thing you will find that Ermion is not good in this deck. So you can replace it with a other card. I used Regis in this slot another Card that give me some power in the next round.

5 revice cards are to much, you will see that you don't need them, replace restoration with dbomb make the deck stronger against everything that buff.

Don't cut your spies you need all of them, when you loose then while you can't play last card. So the spies help a lot and you can play donar in round 3 without problem, you will draw a card with the same power. And he have only 8 power, because you reduce the power with harald.

I play only 1 clear sky and this not for deck thining only for clear sky. You can play this card in round 1, because draw a freya is wasting a card in round 1.

You don't play with dimute pirate, there are better as clear sky for deck thining and they bring you some targets for your freyas into the graveyard. You will see that you run very often out of targets in round 2.

You should add a Longship, it's a nice target for revive and buffing, when you play against aard.

Gerald:Igni is also a good card, it's nice to bring the range row with birna to 20+ and then kill the row with igni. You can also use Igni to kill Donar.

Again, don't cut spies or Olgierd. You need both.

gnarbrag;n7427070 said:
Here's my take on the Skellige's respawn deck

Leader: Harald the Cripple

2x Clan Tuirseach Skirmisher
1x Olgierd
1x Morkvarg
1x Ciri
1x Geralt

3x Priestess of Freya
3x Clan Tordarroch Shieldsmith
1x Sigrdrifa
1x Ermion

1x Decoy
3x First Light
1x Dimeritium Shackles
3x Mardroeme
1x Restore
1x Donar an Hindar
1x Birna Bran

I built this deck because I needed a change from my regular decks. I've only played it a few times so far but I like how it works.
Feel free to comment

Change Shackles for D-Bomb aswell

shdcs1975;n7428280 said:
you will draw a card with the same power
How much you can sure about that? 100% draw card with the same power? I just laugh to death with your comment.

I don't remember how many time I draw a bronze as Mardroeme and other weakest card by Donar (even in round 3).

Then I just gift to opponents 10 point to receive 4 point and card advantage.

I think you never seen Donar drop Sigrdrifa or Restore card. And other Birna draw 2 gold and 1 silver card. So don't make me laugh.

If you want draw and discard that The Last Wish even better Donar. If just want card advantage that Udalryk spies.

shdcs1975;n7428280 said:
You should add a Longship, it's a nice target for revive and buffing, when you play against aard.
You mean War Longship or Light Longship? I guess that Light Longship.

But well, this deck is Immortals Deck, so why do you afraid Geralt Aard?

Unit in this deck just comeback or stronger than before after move to graveyard.

You need worry for somthing else more than Geralt Aard.

With all your suggestion. I'm not sure you are really a Skellige player or not.

Seem you didn't play Skellige faction much to see these case I mention above.

Last edited:
DEERCG;n7430430 said:
But well, this deck is Immortals Deck, so why do you afraid Geralt Aard? Unit in this deck just comeback or stronger than before after move to graveyard.

Only Morkvarg move back after go to Graveyard all other stay in the graveyard. And player on higher ranks play first aard and then coral. So when you don't play last you loose. And you need your clear skys, that is your only chance to bring your Monster back after the weather effekt. When you play longships, then you have a aard weather immun target to buff.

DEERCG;n7430430 said:
You need worry for somthing else more than Geralt Aard.

Yes its more the weather effekt then gerald. But decks that play Gerald, play enough Weather.

DEERCG;n7430430 said:
With all your suggestion. I'm not sure you are really a Skellige player or not. Seem you didn't play Skellige faction much to see these case I mention above.

I Play only Skellige Faction and i play only this deck. So i know what i say.

DEERCG;n7430430 said:
I don't remember how many time I draw a bronze as Mardroeme and other weakest card by Donar (even in round 3). Then I just gift to opponents 10 point to receive 4 point and card advantage.

madroeme is the only card in this deck that give only 4, Ciric give 6 and all other give you 7+ Power. You give the opponent 8 Power with Donar, Donar P10 -2 from Harald. So yeah that is a chance that you draw a card that is not nearly equal to the power from Donar, but that is in my Deck only 4 Cards from 25. So a very little chance.

You can draw Decoy that is the worst draw, but that means that you loose anyway, because without playing Donar and Decoy you have so much card disadvantage that the opponent can do anything with you.

And you can calculate the Risk, when you check your cards that are left in your Deck before you play it.

Last edited:
shdcs1975;n7430600 said:
And you can calculate the Risk
Not worth when compare with other silver card.

And you didn't mention he can discard any important silver card while Birna can do the same for you too.

Take too much risk.

DEERCG;n7430650 said:
Not worth when compare with other silver card.

And you didn't mention he can discard any important silver card while Birna can do the same for you too.

Take too much risk.

Yes Birna can do the same and i play it. I play both like the most other SK player too.
When Donar is to much risk for you then replace him with Udalryk.
But i prefer to got cards from my deck and discard a card is not a disadvantage with 4 revive and 2 cards that came back from Graveyard.

The most games i loose is only while i can't play the last card, so i would never play without 2 spies and when i play against other SK i see very often all 3 spies.

As already mentioned - no d-bomb in skellige deck is a really... odd choice - you need it against the pesky scoia control that will damage you without killing the skirmisher (for example)... also, weather will eat up your deck alive, even with your 3 clear skies. As for golds, I see the point of Birna and Ermion, but regular Geralt is nothing but fodder - get either of the other two (or even both, your deck has no damage-dealing ability beyond Harald) - and if you're keen on thinning the deck while populating your graveyard, last wish is much better than Donar (no free points to your opponent and, unlike Ermion, you draw the two new cards before discarding, rather than the other way round)

cydhi;n7436430 said:
As already mentioned - no d-bomb in skellige deck is a really... odd choice - you need it against the pesky scoia control that will damage you without killing the skirmisher (for example)... also, weather will eat up your deck alive, even with your 3 clear skies. As for golds, I see the point of Birna and Ermion, but regular Geralt is nothing but fodder - get either of the other two (or even both, your deck has no damage-dealing ability beyond Harald) - and if you're keen on thinning the deck while populating your graveyard, last wish is much better than Donar (no free points to your opponent and, unlike Ermion, you draw the two new cards before discarding, rather than the other way round)
Donar also gives you card advantage while Last Wish doesn't, If I had to pick between the two I'd always go with Donar.

Top Bottom