Search results

+
  1. S

Cyberpunk 2 will have to be smaller

CDPR have said that they see cyberpunk roadmap taking shape like witcher in terms of each new version being bigger and better than the last. But this isnt going to be possible. The realities prevent it. Let me explain. Cyberpunk 2077 cost around $350M and has sold 25M copies for $1.5B or 4.2x...
  2. S

Sorry to say but JS was just too aggravating

Having JS show up every 5 minutes with either something negative, arrogant or incessant "i got a bad feeling about this" Really dragged this game down. He berates, insults, and argues with you every step of the way. Is this game supposed to be fun? Or is it an argument simulator? Hoping...
  3. S

Why Nerfs Shouldn't Be Needed

Some mild tweaks to items, RNG and gameplay is, of course, inevitable, BUT it should only stem from "does it work properly" not "we changed our mind about this or that". I can see a war coming between players and CDPR with their (ever increasing) walk backs on various stats, mods, and features...
  4. S

Cyberpunk Does not Recognize DualSense wirelessly

The controller is connected via bluetooth to Windows 11, which sees it as DualSense controller. The game does not see the controller when connected via blue tooth. It works when connected wired however.
  5. S

Was enjoying the gang attacks and arasaka assassination attempts until they stopped

I've already beaten the game and try to drive around looking for good fights and things to do (500+ hours in this game and not slowing down), and the gang attacks and arasaka assassination attempts were very challenging and fun! And then they just stopped. Why? This should be something that...
  6. S

Did blade finishers get intentionally removed?

We deserve to know the truth. A lack of confirmation will be interpreted as a confirmation.
  7. S

Some PR Advice for Executives

1. Be logically consistent In the video response, it was said that the testing didn't reveal the issues people saw. But if that was true, then why withhold console codes or reviewer PC footage. Please. Let's stop the lies. 2. Be true to yourself and to others Let's abandon the hype-train...
  8. S

Keys to an Innovative Cyberpunk RPG

Here are my keys to an innovative/new/interesting cyberpunk game, for the devs to digest and work into future titles. 1. Abandon or Minimize scripted scenes/moments unless there are impactful choices within No one wants to be a stage actor in a video play. This is an old method used to trick...
  9. S

Where is the street trash?

Hi Are there plans to improve the accuracy of streets? Specially, the streets are perfectly clean. I suppose if there are futuristic street sweepers in the game it could be believable. But i think the inescapable truth is that this city should have trashy roads and walkways.
  10. S

Fix for the running footstep sounds?

Hi, Can the next patch fix the fake sounding running footsteps? Oddly enough, this is rather immersion breaking because no human that runs makes this sort of pitter-patter sound with their feet. When a human "runs" they "stride". What that means is that the faster they run, the more time both...
  11. S

No Cyber Store is a Missed Opportunity

Given the game setting and context, black/grey markets for cyberware etc, I'm really surprised there is no actual storefront in the game to browse and buy hundreds of cybernetic mods for your character. This is a revenue travesty for CDPR and a perplexing decision. For single player games (that...
  12. S

Why Does V Have New York Accent?

Honestly, this is very immersion breaking. The male voice actor has a heavy New York or Philly accent and that's not accurate for US West Coast.
  13. S

A Few Concerns About This Game

First off, I played all the Witchers and have had a strong affinity for CDPR over the years, but a few things got me wondering. 1) We were shown footage that contained features before the pre-orders went online. Things like wall running, subways, and others. Over a year ago and a good 8 years...
  14. S

Font Size in CP2077

Will the font size be adjustable? I play on console on a 55" 4k TV and sit about 10 feet away. At that resolution I find a lot of PC port games do not consider the font size compared to a person sitting right in front of a monitor (where the devs actually sit). And many game UIs are just...
  15. S

This game better introduce something new

I'm hoping this game "does something new". Not just be a well executed RPG. For example. 1) Have some VR content in the game. Optional of course. But vr is something cyberpunks would do and have. So having me, the player, put my vr headset on to "jack in" makes perfect sense. It would be...
  16. S

No Moondust (spoiler)

Hi, I'm level 7 and on the Whispering Hillock quest. I cannot defeat the Werewolf with sword or signs alone. I read that a moondust bomb will help. In all the wikis, it is said that Kiera Metz has this formula or the dust. Neither is actually true. I am on PS4. So I am at an impasse for this...
  17. S

Narrative on Rails?

First, Witcher 3 is my favorite game. Bar none. And the balance between open world, character building and narrative sequences was well done. However, as a long time RPG player, I don't want a game where the narrative feels too "on rails". Of course, there are stories and they have beginning...
  18. S

VR/AR or smartphone integration?

Has there been any clues about support for VR/AR or smartphone use during the game? I think it would be very cool if there was a companion app that worked in-game to act as your smartphone. It would sync with the in-game context (as an option to use the on-screen smartphone etc). And to take...
  19. S

Play Cyberpunk 2077 on PC with Console Controller?

Hi, Will we be able to play the game with a console controller running on a PC?
Top Bottom