No Moondust (spoiler)

+
Hi,
I'm level 7 and on the Whispering Hillock quest. I cannot defeat the Werewolf with sword or signs alone. I read that a moondust bomb will help.
In all the wikis, it is said that Kiera Metz has this formula or the dust. Neither is actually true. I am on PS4.

So I am at an impasse for this quest. I tried the other 2 herbalists (one in white orchard, and the pellar in vellen). I have not yet made it to oxenfurt, which is a ways away.

So why does Kiera no longer have moondust formula?

thanks.

Moon dust is good against werewolves, yes. It is possible to succeed without it, though (in my first playthrough I didn‘t have it either during that fight).

Anyhow, it‘s not an easy fight but there are quite a few guides out there that can help against werewolves. For example, I just found this one: https://www.usgamer.net/articles/wi...erewolves-and-stop-their-health-regen-ability

Also during the first few levels it can help a lot to frequently upgrade your weapons and armor. Also, the more you level up, the easier this fight will get.

Thanks. I will study up. But really wondering why moondust is not available from Kiera when all the sources seem to say she should have it. Perhaps it is a bug. Was curious if it is or not, or why.

Top Bottom