Recent content by Bamsmacked

+
  1. B

Alchemy or Sign build in dark mode?

No. I've already played through with a Sword build don't want to play the same type of character twice.
  2. B

Yeah I'm sure Quen would be super helpful, but with all the perks in the Alchemy tree I think it might outweigh a lot of perks in the Sign tree... Can get potions to last longer, oils to last longer, more powerful effects from potions while lowering negative effects, can use more potions at...
  3. B

Alchemy or Sign build in dark mode? So I'm about to start a new playthrough on dark, going Roche path but I can't decide which I want to focus on. I can't decide which I would get more out of, a Quen/Yrden focus in the Sign tree or if I would get better results with Impregnation and bonuses to...
  4. B

What happened to Vesemir and Eskel?

You'd think they would mention them more, especially Eskel considering him and Geralt are best friends from youth.
  5. B

Dark Mode difficulty thoughts?

Regardless of difficulty since it's so early in the game and supplies and enchantments are extremely limited, the dragon shouldn't be able to kill you with 1 attack.
  6. B

Finished Dark-Mode

That's what I said, can't be serious unless he skipped every single chat scene, dialog and used hella cheats.
  7. B

The "Why does the patch 2.0 work for everyone but me" club.

Won't update for me either, I've got the amazon digital download version. Quite frankly I never remember the patches downloading properly via the client. I had to install them all manually to be honest, I've got the 1.35 patch - the game tries to download the 2.0 patch in the client but I get a...
  8. B

Register Option in 2.0 version

I'm sure the servers are overloaded or something, just give it some time it will update eventually I'm sure.
  9. B

Register Option in 2.0 version

I'm also having a problem connecting.
  10. B

YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE of TW2

Geralt : "Have you ever heard of the plant called the dwarf immortelle? Skaggs : "Have we? Do pigs have tight arses? Zoltan : "To tell the truth, I have no idea Skaggs. Skaggs : "It's just a sayin." (Forgot the Dwarfs Name) : "You're the only one using it." Skaggs : (looks away and changes...
  11. B

Pig heart and eyes vs nekker heart and eyes

Ah hell. Something with this quest is bugged. I lured both of those guys to the wraith and it worked fine... Of course I went back several hours on an autosave to try it. I think that if you already have the nekker heart and eyes in your inventory instead of going out and killing nekkers and...
  12. B

I zipped the save itself. Non compressed the save is like 2mb, with maximum compress in 7zip it's 974kb.
  13. B

OK I'll upload my save. The smallest I can compress my file to is like 900kb. It won't let me upload any bigger than 500. I use 7zip.
  14. B

I collected both sets yet I can't finish the quest... It won't let me start the conversation with the wraith...
  15. B

I've gotten all the way to the end and met the wraith, I decided to not let him have Rupert or Gridley and I'm going to trick him with Nekker Eyes and Heart. I've got the Eyes and Heart, my quest marker is telling me to visit the wraith but I can't even initiate a conversation with him. Is...
Top Bottom