Alchemy or Sign build in dark mode?

+
Alchemy or Sign build in dark mode?

So I'm about to start a new playthrough on dark, going Roche path but I can't decide which I want to focus on.

I can't decide which I would get more out of, a Quen/Yrden focus in the Sign tree or if I would get better results with Impregnation and bonuses to Potions, and Oil durations.

Can't make up my mind... But one thing is for sure I will max out Position and Feet Work in the Sword tree.

dont know about potions. but an improved quen is great advantage, i finished dark mode with quen, worked great

zgemboo said:
dont know about potions. but an improved quen is great advantage, i finished dark mode with quen, worked great

Yeah I'm sure Quen would be super helpful, but with all the perks in the Alchemy tree I think it might outweigh a lot of perks in the Sign tree...

Can get potions to last longer, oils to last longer, more powerful effects from potions while lowering negative effects, can use more potions at once, plus you get Impregnation..

But in the Sign tree I get lots of damage from Aard, Igni, control with Yrden and Quen plus more Vigor..

Can't decide!!

Alchemy is by far the greatest dmg output u can achive. If u want to 2 shot stuff, go beserk on enemies it is your choice. Its RAW PURE DMG, which i prefer.

If u want flashy ards, yrdens, control of battle and igni spam, and heliotrop slow mo sign then go for it. But u will need more time to kill enemies.

So has anyone played with Alchemy Build and the Dark Mode armour/weapon sets yet? I'm wondering what the combined effect of the Berserker and Dark Mode screen effects would be. Can you still see who you're fighting?

Top Bottom