Recent content by dragonbird

+
  1. D

The new forum skin and formatting...

This should probably have gone in the Hairy Bear, but I can't get it to load. I'm out of here. Not specifically because of the new look and feel, but definitely because, despite now being on the second working day after it happened, there hasn't been a single post from CDPR themselves...
  2. D

Forum - bugs and errors

It says I need to delete about 200 PMs before I can send one. As I cba doing that... Eri94 - could you add "Don't notify ex-moderators every time there's a new post in that part of the forum we can't access" to your list of Things That Need To Be Fixed. Thks.
  3. D

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: FORUM MAINTENANCE

It's reverting back to that bloody awful default every time I load a new page. I give up.
  4. D

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: FORUM MAINTENANCE

So how do you change your avatar? I see some people have managed it. (Edit: Found it) I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed. Avatars gone, friends lists gone, loads of stuff not working, but hey, in my profile I can view a list of every Moderator Comment I ever made. If we could do facepalms...
  5. D

Civilization VI Officially announced!

Is it just me? I started off loving it, but am getting more and more annoyed by the stupid AI the more I play.
  6. D

Cats and their magic

Today is breadmaking day. There is a pawprint in the middle of the freshly-risen dough. Which is now freshly-risen dough with a big hole in the middle. I hate cats.
  7. D

Achievement Bug Report

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/62457-Guidelines-for-reporting-Xbox-One-issues?p=1973160#post1973160
  8. D

OK. I gave in to temptation and bought it now. Downloading. See you in a couple of years when I've got tired of it :) But I'm going to be so disappointed if I can't do my favourite Culture Victory by Mass Destruction victory any more.
  9. D

Review when you have time? Pretty please? I'm still hesitating because of the criticisms of the AI. I mean, I know I'm going to buy this, just not sure when.
  10. D

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

No idea if it's real or bogus (I cba going and looking for it), but even if it's real, then at this stage of the development probably at least 50% of what was said would change anyway. And as we don't know which 50%, the whole thing becomes no more valid than speculation based on "How TW3/CDPR...
  11. D

Family Matters quest

Can you give more info on what you've done so far? Have you found out what happened to the Baron's wife yet? If not, and if you haven't been using any mods such as Fast Travel from Anywhere that can screw up the game, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just continue with other things. You've...
  12. D

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

It may not even be in the game. The trailer was, as pointed out, a job advert. They hadn't done much on the game at the time.
  13. D

Flashing and crashing

So when you tested it at work, you were seeing lower temperatures with the same tests? Even though the temps weren't excessive, it could point to a power supply problems, as your colleagues said, or to a fan problem. It's hitting the limits of my expertise now, but the last thing I can suggest...
  14. D

Tips for completing The Witcher asap

Get The Book Of All Knowledge http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher/mods/245/? It gives you all the books you need in the game, to give you the beast/plant/potion info instead of having to take the time to find them. Definitely worth it for a fast playthrough.
  15. D

Steam GOTY Witcher 3 does not launch

First step - have you verified the game in Steam?
Top Bottom