Recent content by dwdaws87

+
  1. D

Finally completed the game!

I've just completed the game too. Been playing it on and off for quite some time, as I don't get chance a lot of the time. Yes totally agree, the story is really good. Having already played the Witcher 2, I love how this one leads right up to the next one, with the final cinematic having...
  2. D

Almost forgot what an amazing game The Wicher EE is! (with 2TB disk space for it =)

Totally agree with the praise for the first Witcher game. I recently decided to play despite owning it since it first came out years ago (about a third of the way through currently I think). And I'm so glad that I did, because it's an incredible game. My PC couldn't handle it very well back...
  3. D

News on patch 1.09

The framerate has been massively improved, thank you CDPR! Also, Gamersyde has done a FPS video of the swamp, check it out. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b2peHnn4NFg
  4. D

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

In the thread about upcoming patch 1.09, I Just saw this post by Marcin of CDPR (hope he doesn't mind me posting it here): "The patch is on the way. Was just looking at the changelog and it looks really impressive - the list of changes is massive. The update will bring a lot of fixes and...
  5. D

Thanks for the reply dude, at least it sounds like that particular area In the video has been improved then. Here's hoping the bog area will get some improvement in the next patch.
  6. D

Share Your Screenshots!!!

some of these screenshots are absolutely beautiful, it really is an amazing world they've created.
  7. D

I was just taking a look at this Lets Play for PS4 and noticed the framerate is pretty awful at the 20 minutes and 20 seconds point in this video. He's running around indoors and then outdoors, and the framerate is just chugging along really bad. Anyone know if the framerate has improved in this...
  8. D

Just read the Digital Foundry verdict on 1.08. Good to see we are moving in the right direction performance wise and are back to 1.05 equal performance. Thanks for this CDPR, I hope we still see further improvement in future patches too.
  9. D

I've got to hand it to Marcin, he doesn't loose his cool, and remains professional with all the messages he receives. I'm sympathetic to PS4 and Xbox players too though as everyone is just tired of the performance issues remaining at this point in time.
  10. D

What would you prefer: solid performance or free DLC?

I think it all depends on how unstable the performance in question is. I don't ever expect the performance in a game as big and as complex as the witcher 3 to be 100% perfect (or most games for that matter), but I certainly wouldn't expect it to drop and lock to 20FPS like it does. One of...
  11. D

Yeah, that's what I've done too. In the meantime I'm just going to keep an eye on the latest patches and their reception.
  12. D

Thanks for the reply and the info dude, I totally agree with you. What I mean is though, from CDPR Statments in patch notes and from what Marcin said which you quoted, it feels like they are saying that they have addressed and fixed it in their own minds. My concern is that they will now move on...
  13. D

Are there any other ways of getting an answer from CDPR on this continuing issue? Forgive my ignorance if there are obvious other avenues, but it seems we're getting no where here or on Twitter. If we can just establish the burning question of : Has CDPR now finished addressing the framerate...
  14. D

It's good to hear you have noticed some performance improvements in some particular areas. I've heard others mention about better performance and less bugs when clearing out save games and starting a new game when a patch is released. That's actually one of the reasons that I want to start my...
  15. D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-hVLBeYBQ9U This video claims to show FPS improvement in the fog with 1.07, which is positive. I'm not sure what it was like before in this particular area though.
Top Bottom