Search results

+
  1. S

Cinematic experiences A.K.A ripping controls away from the user

it's either cutscenes or shitty walking sections. i prefer cutscenes
  2. S

OMG A Geralt Stamp?

that is pretty damn good tbh...to be honored by your country's postal service. despite grand theft auto being infinitely more internationally popular and well known in mainstream united states, there would probably never be a grand theft auto stamp. that's the difference between earnest artistic...
  3. S

Will Your Character Wear a Punk Hairstyle?

unoriginal, cliche, overdone style for followers, bruh. gonna do a clean shaven head with a penis tattoo instead
  4. S

Lessons from Fallout 4

big problem with fallout 4. sticking with idiotic designs from the early 90s. that blue lycra suit looks like absolute turd. first lesson: do everything opposite from bethesda
  5. S

Star Wars

the new movie was essentially a soul-less cash in on the nostalgia crowd. it rehashed and remixed all the general theme, plot elements, and characters that made the first film a success, but with no original story of its own to tell, and with little of the emotional impact that derives from...
  6. S

Movies / TV Shows!

yep it was a copy paste job, they were hoping to replicate magic of the original. they just flipped some genders, added a black guy, and called it a day. i don't know how much writing abrams contributed, but it must have been a lot to ruin what kasdan had wrote.
  7. S

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

don't buy games from ubisoft if you don't support their business practices. simple. it makes no sense to keep criticizing them and then tacitly condone what they're doing by giving them money. they aren't going to magically learn how to treat their customers right if you consistently reinforce...
  8. S

What pets do you own, and what you wish to?

i have a theory. what makes a dog "cute" is essentially what makes a man attractive. you'll see they have very strong orbital ridge, long lashes, and somewhat hooded eyes. a good protruded cheek region and lower scleral show despite of that. you see this on the "handsome" masculine looking and...
  9. S

Mafia 3 [Just announced]

a mafia game without vavra at the helm is like an metal gear game without kojima. not having it. oh and sjw serving as project lead? all they need now is to introduce an obese black lesbian and it's a 10/10 from kotaku.
  10. S

Metal gear solid v! Tpp & gz

it's such a shame this wonderful engine will be mothballed or even worse, used on inferior games.
  11. S

quiet and paz both fit the japanese cultural equivalent of "camp", so it actually works. the only inconsistent part of this game is how sometimes it wants the player to take it seriously.
  12. S

i gave up on the grind halfway into the game, i just used a trainer to give unlimited resources, then turned it off after i upgraded all the items. even that was a chore due to how many there were, level locks, and 18-30 minute real time waiting. i think i'm going to finish the entire game...
  13. S

Game Journalism - Unfit for purpose?

they all look, sound, and think the same. sjws are manufactured people.
  14. S

the people saying the world is empty are the adhd afflicted children who are used to having an explosion go off every 5 seconds in crap like grand theft auto 5. as for the story being sparse, it's likely due to the lack of long cut scenes. funny, that was a direct response to the constant...
  15. S

The General Videogame Thread

looks like another call of duty clone with just enough gimmicks to call itself different.
  16. S

Next-Gen Hitman

briefcase not shown, everything gets highlighted in white. magical abilities and the like. looks atrocious. they learned nothing from absolution
  17. S

lol @ anyone buying an mgs game caring about multiplayer
  18. S

The best RPG protagonists

henry of skalice
  19. S

fallout 4 devs want to push release to 2016 to avoid being a footnote
  20. S

for example, eli's actor would be full body scanned in the appropriate attire then adjustments made afterwards: paz's reborn character looks around 13, and her body is too slender and small to really be an adult. i don't know about the way japanese do things, perhaps the laws are more...
Top Bottom