OMG A Geralt Stamp?

+
OMG A Geralt Stamp?

Just Wow! a Geralt Stamp is on sale in poland.

Someone from Poland please help me procure one or link to a page where I can buy one

I would frame it and hang it on the wall. The only way I would use it as a stamp would be if I'd send snail mail to the devs themselves. :happy:

that is pretty damn good tbh...to be honored by your country's postal service. despite grand theft auto being infinitely more internationally popular and well known in mainstream united states, there would probably never be a grand theft auto stamp. that's the difference between earnest artistic effort and talent of cdprojekred, and the contemptuously low brow, cookie cutter, lowest common denominator approach of the rockstar design by committee of hipster dumbasses.

Here is the English link to the Polish Posts Office website that is offering stamps. If someone figures out how & when it can be ordered. Please advise us on this thread. It shows it's available now, but no link to order it. From what I had Google translate, only 180,000 are being made.

http://www.filatelistyka.poczta-polska.pl/sklep_en/

Someone who can speak Polish can maybe shed some more light on this.

@ DontBlnkBadWolf

The link to this shop was postet already on last friday on the german site pc-games-hardware and I orderd six stamps immediately.
I got the bill on monday and do the bank transfer right away.
After that I looked at the shop and the showed that the amount of witcher stamps was already low.

I guess they haven't got a stamp of the grey wolf anymore.

Maybe ebay is worth a try :).

Top Bottom