Search results

+
  1. F

Mini-map while driving needs to be zoomed out

+1903 add this already please :)
  2. F

Sound Issues

Thank the guy or gal from that link instead. I finished the game with that fix but sad to say that it only made the game playable, sound from radio/tv was still not clear nor loud enough even after lowering other sounds in game settings and upping system sound. So I couldn't enjoy the music...
  3. F

Sound Issues

Have the same very quiet NPC, radio, TV etc. sounds. Have onboard realtek card; after having the issue updated its driver with driver booster, issue persists, tried uninstalling realtek drivers and used default drivers from windows, still no luck. Guess its not driver related. Also the...
  4. F

Obsidian reveals The Outer Worlds

For years people wanted a New Vegas sequel and Bethesda didn't allow Obs to make one. Now it seems Obs had enough and making its own Fallout; different engine & setting but feels very similar, and the fact that its also a space RPG is another blow to Bethesda(Starfield) and there are strong...
  5. F

Will We See Anything at E3?

Witcher 3 was at E3 fairly early but I guess fu**ing Fallout 4's last 6 months showcase will effect CP77 also as I got the impression when CDPR will show it they wanna blow peeps out of water with a fairly complete game buuut as they are still recruiting they might need the early publicity again...
  6. F

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

Just saw this -prolly ancient- pic; pretty standard - what we'd expect - stuff but assuming the main gameplay will be action-shooter, I wonder what would the tactical mod be like? Like vats or something resemble RTwP or TB gameplay...
  7. F

Will Ciri be in game ? =)

I wouldn't mind a subtlest of an easter egg but nothing more, would be perfectly fine if there won't be one. I never liked the concept of time & space travel in Witcher universe anyway. Plus I hate magic.
  8. F

Red engine

Will scorpio's existence effect a game, CP77 in particular in terms of tech limitations? Won't it be obligatory for a game to run on xbone also and the extra power of scorpio is for 4k? Or is it up the devs to make different versions(f.i. no 4K but better framerate and/or some other power hungry...
  9. F

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I don't know much about Cyberpunk and I'm wondering if there is a feature which might lead to a "second vision" implemented to the game? Like Witcher's Sense or AC's "Eagle Vision" or whatever vision it is in Deus Ex: MD make's you see through walls, highlight objects etc but at the same time...
  10. F

A research concerning romance choices in The Witcher 3 [Minor Spoilers]: looking for participants.

I did the survey but I guess the last question would make my choices obsolete cos it had nothing to do with my personality. I chose Yen cos Geralt would choose Yen. I'd choose Triss if I were playing me/player defined character. Even tho I was playing for Geralt it was painfully hard to reject...
  11. F

GOTY edition questions

If they'll throw in some things/improvements into GOTY ed. Optional exploration-only first person cam would do wonders for immersion.
  12. F

Can't shoot the last target in the tournament

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Yeah, custom cam mod was the reason.
  13. F

A Fan Service DLC like "Citadel" For The Witcher 3

So B&W's very ending ... and if we won't have another witcher game for god(cdpr) knows how long and probably no more Geralt as main character, a proper citadel like goodbye wouldn't be bad, right? riiiiiight?
  14. F

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

I loved the top notch trope breaking RPG writing. A real level up from base game. People I've been arguing with are complaining about illogical results of their dialogue choices cos they've been used to being good/honest to the letter in rpgs resulting in the best possible endings; they rely on...
  15. F

Contract: Bovine Blues Bug

Finished B&W with only this quest unresolved. Started another B&W run with my other witcher save(different main game choices etc). Went right to Bovine Blues and completed it and noticed it connects to another questline about building statues and expected workers who hasn't arrived for some...
  16. F

Contract: Bovine Blues Bug

Contract: Bovine Blues Bug I happened to slay the Slyzards before starting this quest. Quest went normally, when I found out a slyzard was responsible for dropping the cow on the worker, Geralt commented something like "I already killed the Slyzards, now to get paid for it" but when I returned...
  17. F

Was anyone else really, REALLY caught off guard by the ending?

She insults him and me by proxy, period. Geralt's but a witcher? Who saved "the savior of the world" more than once. Turned tides of battles, decided fates of kingdoms and all that other crap... he's even been knighted by the queen of lyria : p And in the following line she says something like...
  18. F

Why "Ciri Witcher" is not a good ending in my view (spoilers)

Emhyr from the books does care for her happiness and actually lets her stay with Geralt & Yen when he could force her to live with him. In the game he is more hardcore, for story reasons or the fact that he needs Ciri not to loose his empire. The ending is not logical tho, Ciri becoming famous...
  19. F

Best armor sets(aesthetically)

This wolf armor retex looks awesome http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/362/? I'd have used white scabbard version if I hadn't have Viper Armor already(better stats). Also finished the game for the 4th time couple days ago, prolly won't play again till b&w. Hımnn, maybe I should look for...
  20. F

Parts of the game you didn't find yourself using.

Never used: All decoctions, gears other than witcher sets(except for the first part of the game ofc), most potions, most bombs, xbow above water level. Strangely I use food items the most unlike in most other games : p Rarely used: Quen&Axii signs. Yrden when I must(noonwraith/nightwraith) and...
Top Bottom