Search results

+
  1. M

Glary Uitilities Pro Free today only (14 Jan 2010)

Glary Uitilities Pro Free today only (14 Jan 2010) Glary Utilities Pro is a Swiss Army knife of system optimization suitable for use by novice and professional alike. Glary Utilities Pro offers numerous powerful and easy-to-use system tools and utilities to fix, speed up, maintain and protect...
  2. M

Paragon Partition Manager for free Today only

Paragon Partition Manager for free Today only Today, you can get Paragon Partition Manager for free.... Don't miss your chance to get it: Here is the download link
  3. M

Eriash, this is for you my friend Take a look at my new AVATAR !!!

Eriash, this is for you my friend Take a look at my new AVATAR !!! Sorry everyone but, this is an inside and,well, if you don't have a clue of what is special about my Avatar... Well i present you Achmed The Dead terrorist ? To understand all about it, See this Video :)...
  4. M

If i had witcher items for the funds raisng campain........

If i had witcher items for the funds raisng campain........ I am still in a debate in my head and i need the pulse of the community. I have items, special ones about this game, i don't want to list them yet cause i don't know if i really want to give them away has they have 2 value for me but...
  5. M

Free Tech Support... Tell it to everyone.

Free Tech Support... Tell it to everyone. As many of you know, I love to do tech support so, if you or your mother, father, brother, sister, friend or anyone that needs help with their computer, either it is advices to buy new parts, a pdf with pictures on how to build their own computer, or a...
  6. M

Mobidoy's Discoveries... You just can't miss them.

Mobidoy's Discoveries... You just can't miss them. Hello Everyone,for those who know me, they know that i love helping others and to share everything, starting today, i will start to share with you nice discoveries. If you have any questions or need help installing the softwares, please contact...
  7. M

Moderator Mobidoy Needs Your Help!

Moderator Mobidoy Needs Your Help! Hello everyone, as some of you already know from other posts or by the link in some signatures, Starwolf, with CDPR approbation, have put up a webpage to collect donations to help me with my help problems. http://thewitcherworld.com/mobidoy.phpDonatorsName...
  8. M

Free softwares and cool addons

Free softwares and cool addons This is the first of the new services i will be providing to members of the forum, for now, i have 2 places, websites, that provides free softwares or plugins/addons, if you have more that worth mentioning, i will gladly add them to the list. I will do my best to...
  9. M

To those who need help or asked me for help......

To those who need help or asked me for help...... Sorry if i take long but i am afflicted by an health issue called Thoracic outlet syndrom... this cause awefull pain in both hands. Even under heavy medication (Dilaudid and Neurontin) i still have pain. Also, depending on the position i adopt...
  10. M

Linux and open source

Linux and open source I have recently upgraded (yes you read me well upgraded) 2 of my PC to Linux (Ubuntu Hardy Heron), this is probably one of the best thing i ever done to them. Everything works so smoothly and i love how easy it is :) Also, the size of it, the basic installation including...
  11. M

Playstation Portable. Anything about it :)

Playstation Portable. Anything about it :) Hi everyone, i have recently bought not 1, not 2, but 3 PSP, one for wife, daughter and myself.My oldest son can by his own if he wants one and, my younger daughter is, well, too young for a psp (she is 7), a Nintendo DS better suits her.I have...
  12. M

Tech Support, Mostly for Licaon,

Tech Support, Mostly for Licaon, I am way late on the tech support threads, Are there some that you cant resolve or have problems to resolve, Let me know here and i will give you some thinks/advices..
  13. M

Canadian Witcher fans ????

Canadian Witcher fans ???? More and more, i see canadians coming on the forum and staying... I will put up a list of those i know and, if you are one, please add it :) Canadian Witcher Fans: Game Widow (Qc)Seeker (On)CND_LION_HEARTED (??)Didi510 (??)Mobidoy (QC)Others ? Didi and lion, what is...
  14. M

New Moderator in the team

New Moderator in the team I am glad to announce you the promotion of Game Widow as a moderator. Her good knowledge of the game, her implication on the board and the awesome work she does on the wiki made her an obvious choice to give an hand in the board Story&Quest, Off-Topic and The...
  15. M

Geralt as US Presidential candidate Event

Geralt as US Presidential candidate Event Congratulation to all the participants of the poster contest. You all did a great job and we now have plenty of stuff to make a good electoral campaign. I would not want to see all those efforts wasted and forgotten so, you will use it for this event...
  16. M

Geralt as US Presidential candidate poster Contest [WINNER ANNOUNCED!]

Geralt as US Presidential candidate poster Contest [WINNER ANNOUNCED!] Hello everyone,With the US presidential campaign going on, i think that having a poster that promotes Geralt and The Witcher for United States presidency :)Fire up your graphic software and show us your best :)To make it...
  17. M

America's Witcher fans are too quiet !

America's Witcher fans are too quiet ! Hey yo, wazzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaa !! The old continent is at sleep, we are getting in prime time here, where's everyone ? I know that The Witcher univers is new on this side of the ocean, but, hey, i hate being almost alone.... Why dont you come by and have a...
  18. M

Mods/Adventure Request/Idea thread

Mods/Adventure Request/Idea thread Whit all the request that are filling the board, i think that there should be a thread for it. So here it is. Please gather them all in here. Also, if there is things in the game that you would like to see expand, put it in here too. It will be a great...
  19. M

Sapkowski world... What do you know about it...

Sapkowski world... What do you know about it... hello everyone, as a lot of you know, i am from Canada, Sapkowsky and it`s world is unknown to us... What we know is Geralt.Are there some of you that could please, talk to us about it... Where do Witcher come from, how is the land, it`s people...
  20. M

Spring clean up

Spring clean up Hello fellow Witchers, spring is at our door (on the north side of the planet) and it is now time to clean the forum.... We will try to make it so it wont disturb your activities. Some topics that are a like will be merged, dead ones will be moved to the cemetary. There will be...
Top Bottom